Yo did black people run Europe back in the day?

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
yes blacks ruled europe BEFORE THE MOORS. It was blacks who started the european knighthoods. There is plenty of evidence but many other ancient manuscripts have had the images of kings, knights and nobles WHITEWASHED. Russia was able to preserve more than anyone else. Look up Russian icons, the only form of art allowed in Russia for centuries, everything they drew was of black people including Christ
Jesus Christ is absolutely black

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
everytime I see stuff like this, it always brings up the same question I've had all my life. Which is how did black people really go from being on top, the original kings and queens and founders of civilization, to ending up being enslaved and the the victims of racial genocide like that?!?

like what really happened to our people, cuz I never believed the duck tales they taught us in school.

thoughts from anyone?
Yep. I really don't it. How did we fukk up soo bad?

@ReturnOfJudah @Gaspar Yanga @Doobie Doo

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Black people ran everything back in the day. Most of the Greek and Roman statues are fabrications from the Renaissance.

This is a big part of the reason why I laugh my ass off at nikkas posting pics of Jim Crow and slavery. They have been brainwashed into a permanent victimhood and use that as a litmus test for any negro diverting from that narrative.

shyt, Booker T. Washington warned nikkas about that type of mentality and those who espouse it, but here we are anyway.

Maximianus_Herculius.jpg

Etruria: The Black Etruscans, The Black Phoenicians, The Latins, The Romans

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
seriously been thinking about putting together a real history book for our people. So many white lies in school....we have to start writing our own textbooks and circulating them within black households to be passed down. Teaching begins at home and we have to get out of the mentality of relying on the propaganda systems to teach our children.