Yo did black people run Europe back in the day?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Yep, the Moors existed.

But OPs source doesn't seem true. People from the UK were described as "black" back then because of dark hair and shyt and shyt like that.

wrong.......the word Moor means Black/darkend/charred (in greek)
orthello was Black......A Moor.

wat6rr.jpg

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
gotta drop this in here. If ya'll really want to get deep into it
Expositio in Matthaeum Evangelistam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Exposito in Matthaeum Evangelistam ("Commentary on the Gospel of Matthew") is a work by the ninth-century Benedictine monk Christian of Stavelot.
Christian's writings have also attracted the interest of scholars of Jewish history. A tantalizing reference exists in Christian's work to the conversion of the Khazars to Judaism, believed to have occurred in the late eighth or early ninth centuries:

At the present time we know of no nation under the heavens where Christians do not live. For [Christians are even found] in the lands of Gog and Magog -- who are a Hunnic race and are called Gazari (Khazars) [they are] circumcised and observing all [the laws of] Judaism. The Bulgars, however, who are of the same seven tribes [as the Khazars], are now becoming baptized [into Christianity].[3]
First we must understand who CAUCASIANS truly are according to world history and not their white supremacist propaganda

Red Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Red Jews were a legendary Jewish nation that appear in vernacular sources in Germany during the medieval era until about 1600. According to these texts, the Red Jews were an epochal threat to Christendom, and would invade Europe during thetribulations leading to the end of the world.

Andrew Gow studied the original German language texts and concluded that the legend of the Red Jews was a conflation of three separate traditions: the Biblical prophetic references to Gog and Magog, the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, and an episode from the Alexander Romance, in which Alexander the Great encloses a race of heathens behind a great wall in Caucasus. These traditions had some overlap already; Gog and Magog are among the nations trapped behind the wall in the Alexander Romance, and the only ones named in the version of the story appearing in Qur'an Sura al-Kahf (The Cave) 18:89, while The Travels of Sir John Mandeville explicitly associates the confined nations with the Ten Lost Tribes.

Many pamphlets circulated interpreting such events as the rise of Turkish power in the context of the legendary Red Jews. Philipp Melanchthon, for example, claimed that the Ottoman Turks and Muslims were the Red Jews.

Kevin Alan Brook, among others, speculated, but could not conclusively prove, that the legend of the Red Jews was actually based on misremembered accounts of the Khazars. Indeed, in Expositio in Matthaeum Evangelistam, Christian of Stavelotrefers to the Khazars as Hunnic descendants of Gog and Magog, as well as having been "enclosed" by Alexander, but having since escaped, demonstrating that the Khazars were indeed conflated with two of the three elements making up the legend of the Red Jews. Other medieval sources consider various connections with the Lost Tribes, and they are described in Arabic sources as having red hair, a trait associated with the Devil in medieval Germany and possibly the source of the term "Red Jews".

Gog and Magog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gog and Magog (/ɡɒɡ/; /ˈmeɪɡɒɡ/; Hebrew: גּוֹג וּמָגוֹג Gog u-Magog) appear in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) as individual persons, or as peoples, or as lands. The Book of Ezekielpaints them as the enemies of God at the end time, an eschatological view taken up in the Book of Revelation, but no such connection is made in the other scriptural passages where they appear.

In Classical and medieval sources Gog and Magog were peoples dwelling in territories beyond the Gates of Alexander, a legendary barrier erected by Alexander the Great: Josephus, writing in the 1st century A.D., regarded them as Scythians, and throughout the Middle Ages they were variously identified as Eurasian nomads including the Huns, Khazars, andMongols, conflated with various other legends concerning the Amazons, Red Jews, and the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

Their names as appear in the Quran as Yajuj and Majuj (Arabic: يأجوج ومأجوج‎‎ Yaʾjūj wa-Maʾjūj), and the Muslim world identified them first with Turkic tribes from Central Asia and later with the Mongols. In modern times they remain associated with apocalyptic thinking, especially in the United States and the Muslim world.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get yo its only "black" if it has an "african" name ass outta here before i continue to expose your ignorance.
You have 0 proof. Not one single shred of evidence. You can't expose anything. Out of your league little man. On the other hand I can. Using linguistics, archeology, anthropology, oral history, and genetics.

All you can do is SAY THINGS. OR REPEAT WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID. You and the idiots that dapped you can fall off a cliff you African hating fakkit fukk nikkas.

If you wanna get taught u can respond. Otherwise hold this L.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
You have 0 proof. Not one single shred of evidence. You can't expose anything. Out of your league little man. On the other hand I can. Using linguistics, archeology, anthropology, oral history, and genetics.

All you can do is SAY THINGS. OR REPEAT WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID. You and the idiots that dapped you can fall off a cliff you African hating fakkit fukk nikkas.

If you wanna get taught u can respond. Otherwise hold this L.
:heh: no one said anything disparaging about africa. I simply pointed out that BLACK hebrews migrated to and lived throughout africa including western africa. You saw the word hebrew and immediately went into an anti bible pan african panic :damn:.

:camby:i'll pass on the "teaching". Your first comment revealed the shallowness of your intellect, the second revealed your immaturity and the third confirmed your emotional frailty.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
::ohhh: I never knew this.

i'm from the jects&have a Black Panther elder that ran with Stokely Carmichael who i call 'ankhle/family' bruh,plus literally all my uncles either are married to black women or have dated them..don't know if you're famailar with the term but i'm Black Irish

if you read real history Ireland is where the Hebrews/Moors first landed in Europe when they were being persecuted by Rome in Herusalem,Khemet,and Afrika,they lived/built with us peacefully,it wasn't until they went further north that they encountered friction..

plus,i got Cherokee blood,so i'm not technically a cac,but i look the part and don't care about label's anyways..

hope this doesn't change anything,you mad cool..and people know,i don't get the treatment most of the honkies do cause i'm trill&i know real history..

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
i'm from the jects&have a Black Panther elder that ran with Stokely Carmichael who i call 'ankhle/family' bruh,plus literally all my uncles either are married to black women or have dated them..don't know if you're famailar with the term but i'm Black Irish

if you read real history Ireland is where the Hebrews/Moors first landed in Europe when they were being persecuted by Rome in Herusalem,Khemet,and Afrika,they lived/built with us peacefully,it wasn't until they went further north that they encountered friction..

plus,i got Cherokee blood,so i'm not technically a cac,but i look the part and don't care about label's anyways..

hope this doesn't change anything,you mad cool..and people know,i don't get the treatment most of the honkies do cause i'm trill&i know real history..
Just don't use any derogatory term as it pertains to black people and you good.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Just don't use any derogatory term as it pertains to black people and you good.

never have,never will..

i've fukkin checked&beat a few honkie's asses for using that term in my presence..i don't play that shyt

lol at you dapping&then undapping me..

Daps
everytime I see stuff like this, it always brings up the same question I've had all my life. Which is how did black people really go from being on top, the original kings and queens and founders of civilization, to ending up being enslaved and the the victims of racial genocide like that?!?

like what really happened to our people, cuz I never believed the duck tales they taught us in school.

thoughts from anyone?

Because what is spilled in this thread is innacurate. These stories are feel good for African-Americans. Yes Spain and maybe Portugal were rules my Moors (Mostly berbers arabs with some black african soldiers).

Using anthropology, history and linguistics, you can easily see if a population from certain areas kept some of the words in their original land after migration. The fartest you are from your land the less number of word are kept.
Finnish language kept some of the characteristics from centreal asia. William the conqueror England conquest was followed by a massive injection of the normand-french language in English. How come none of african language words are found in europeans language but they can be traced to India way fartest? If some type of conspiracy was in place why keep the indo languages origins and not africans since in 1200 most scholars didn't even know the difference between the two and read/write latin only.

None of the benefits (innovation, economy) of these fictional african-europeans kings benefited Africa. Western Africa kings quickly benefited from Islam contact and trading. They have written material from the era.
This means, africans are the only civiliazation that were on top but had zero benefits.

A line of nobility last a long time, even when you loose power you could keep some type of land at the fringe of kingdom.
When I look at black mauritaniens, moroccans, algerians and tunisians, they are at the bottom of the pyramids and some were still slaves untill 15 years ago. Simple logic will tell that they were never part of the nobility to begin with.

Stope believing these Afro-Centric lies. There are plenty of interesting kingdom in Africa.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Some group definitely ran somewhere, beyond just their current location and confines.

Last edited: