Yo did black people run Europe back in the day?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those with impressionable minds reading this thread. There wasn't Hebrews in West Africa. There were Akan, Wolof, Igbo, etc.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
everytime I see stuff like this, it always brings up the same question I've had all my life. Which is how did black people really go from being on top, the original kings and queens and founders of civilization, to ending up being enslaved and the the victims of racial genocide like that?!?

like what really happened to our people, cuz I never believed the duck tales they taught us in school.

thoughts from anyone?

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
For those with impressionable minds reading this thread. There wasn't Hebrews in West Africa. There were Akan, Wolof, Igbo, etc.
gtfoh with that closeminded shyt, you're dead wrong there were hebrews all over africa, including among the "igbos"
130124142718-nigeria-jews-igbo-elder-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Wearing a white shirt with the Star of David stitched on the front, King Eri points to a calendar on the wall of his palace that lists the names of his 33 predecessors. He has no doubts that Eri is his ancestor. He has even acquired land to establish an educational center for the study of Jewish culture.
"Israelites and Igbos are brothers," he says with a broad smile.
King Eri, like many, claims that the Igbo are the Jews of West Africa. They believe they are descendants of at least one of Israel's lost tribes. In the eighth century B.C. the Assyrians invaded Israel's northern kingdom forcing 10 tribes into exile.
Throughout history, large populations of dispersed Jews also became "lost" through forced conversions and cultural assimilation.

"There is evidence that is scientific that the Igbos descended from the people that evolved in Israel," says Remy Ilona. He began investigating the stories from his youth more than a decade ago.
"When I grew up I heard, like virtually every Igbo here, that the Igbo people came from Israel," the Abuja-based lawyer says. His field work in Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Mali led him to conclude that Igbo and Jewish culture are not just similar, but "identical."

In his latest book, Ilona draws parallels between Igbo rituals and customs and those practiced by Jews. Shared traditional practices include circumcising male children eight days after birth, refraining from eating "unclean" or tabooed foods, mourning the dead for seven days, celebrating the New Moon and conducting wedding ceremonies under a canopy. Some historians have noted that the Igbo were practicing these customs before their exposure to the Bible and missionaries.
Daniel Lis, from the Institute for Jewish Studies, University of Basel, Switzerland, is one of the foremost researchers on Jewish identification among the Igbo. He says there has been a clear continuity of Jewish identity among the Igbo. "It's not just something that happened yesterday," he says.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
everytime I see stuff like this, it always brings up the same question I've had all my life. Which is how did black people really go from being on top, the original kings and queens and founders of civilization, to ending up being enslaved and the the victims of racial genocide like that?!?

like what really happened to our people, cuz I never believed the duck tales they taught us in school.

thoughts from anyone?

this is one of the things driving me crazy. How in the world did this happen if this has truth to it and why? :mindblown:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
yes some of the first and biggest churches in the world where established in AFRICA. The first christians were all Israelites who were born into "judaism" but believed on Christ as the messiah. They were directed to go throughout the world preaching the gospel and as persecution from Rome rose many fled into Egypt and other parts of Africa. Black christians had an established presence in africa long before islam existed

The Church of Alexandria in Egypt is the Christian Church headed by the Patriarch of Alexandria. It is one of the original Apostolic Sees of Christianity, alongside Rome, Antioch, Constantinople and Jerusalem.
Tradition holds that the Church of Alexandria was founded by Saint Mark the Evangelist[1] in approximately 42 AD and claims jurisdiction over all Christians on the African continent.

hebrewisms001__77441.1412110344.500.659.jpg

this is one book documenting the large hebrew population that was in africa during the times of the transatlantic slave trade. Whites called them HEEBOS and enslaved them and sent them to america. This is why blacks were never allowed to read the bible during slavery, because it tells us OUR IDENTITY!
This is why I laugh when we have people calling Christianity the white man's religion. They want us to think that. None of the three Abrahmic religions would exist if it wasn't for black people. We taught them and they whitewashed it and used it against us. Now we have people rejecting the very thing we created

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I know the things i posted are legit because i checked them with modern and historical sources from opposing views. There were many things that brought upon the fall of the black nobility. The black plague could have very well been biological warfare, there are many accounts of town wells purposely being poisoned during these times throughout France and spain. Most of the european nobility from italy, hungary to england were related directly through blood or marriage and the infighting along with the plague definitely helped to destory their monopoly on power. Persecution from the Catholic church killed many others. We don't know what brought down each kingdom exactly but we know that from the ashes of the black nobility rose the white supremacy of the Renaissance and the Slave trade
Those blacks taught them everything they knew for a Renaissance to even be possible. Before that it was the "Dark Ages":sas2:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This is why I laugh when we have people calling Christianity the white man's religion. They want us to think that. None of the three Abrahmic religions would exist if it wasn't for black people. We taught them and they whitewashed it and used it against us. Now we have people rejecting the very thing we created

yep, I figured this out just by reading the bible before I even stumbled on this information. This is just wild breh :wow:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gtfoh with that closeminded shyt, you're dead wrong there were hebrews all over africa, including among the "igbos"
130124142718-nigeria-jews-igbo-elder-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Wearing a white shirt with the Star of David stitched on the front, King Eri points to a calendar on the wall of his palace that lists the names of his 33 predecessors. He has no doubts that Eri is his ancestor. He has even acquired land to establish an educational center for the study of Jewish culture.
"Israelites and Igbos are brothers," he says with a broad smile.
King Eri, like many, claims that the Igbo are the Jews of West Africa. They believe they are descendants of at least one of Israel's lost tribes. In the eighth century B.C. the Assyrians invaded Israel's northern kingdom forcing 10 tribes into exile.
Throughout history, large populations of dispersed Jews also became "lost" through forced conversions and cultural assimilation.

"There is evidence that is scientific that the Igbos descended from the people that evolved in Israel," says Remy Ilona. He began investigating the stories from his youth more than a decade ago.
"When I grew up I heard, like virtually every Igbo here, that the Igbo people came from Israel," the Abuja-based lawyer says. His field work in Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Mali led him to conclude that Igbo and Jewish culture are not just similar, but "identical."

In his latest book, Ilona draws parallels between Igbo rituals and customs and those practiced by Jews. Shared traditional practices include circumcising male children eight days after birth, refraining from eating "unclean" or tabooed foods, mourning the dead for seven days, celebrating the New Moon and conducting wedding ceremonies under a canopy. Some historians have noted that the Igbo were practicing these customs before their exposure to the Bible and missionaries.
Daniel Lis, from the Institute for Jewish Studies, University of Basel, Switzerland, is one of the foremost researchers on Jewish identification among the Igbo. He says there has been a clear continuity of Jewish identity among the Igbo. "It's not just something that happened yesterday," he says.
0 proof. You psycho fukk boy.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Everything moves in cycles,the time of Europeon cac rule is almost up,hence all the craziness occurring in the world,they couldn't handle their ruling epoch..

the elites knows that they got their lineage/royalty from the Moors/Carthaginians/Mongols but in order to rule over the people effectively they have whitewashed everything in order to hide their vulnerabilities correctly,since they are incapable of proper rule..

when the Annunaki return..:banderas::merchant::whew: