Yikes! Father works two jobs so his son can go to college and his son fails with a 0.2 GPA.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
College ain’t for everybody. It’s a lot for kids here. 18 year olds here ain’t mentally adults, unless ya parents raise you that way.
I could understand that if you tried...

It's virtually impossible to fail EVERY class if you try. This nikka was in summer schools, didn't want to learn to drive, etc.

Only reason college isn't for him is because he isn't mature enough to move like an adult. A .2 comes from literally not showing up or turning in shyt.

If something costs me money I'm there everyday on time... or it's a waste of money...

Thats ok, gonna see this dumbass in the Army soon enough. Thats if he can handle that. I'm not pro-college at all, but you got a free ride through your fam the least you could do is try.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
At people saying college is hard, isn't for anyone. Like the young man just didn't come out of high school. His not being forced to do shyt but go to school and do his work. There's no reason why he doesn't at the bare minimum have a 1.6-2.0 GPA. 0.2, means he was fully attending college without going to classes and doing nothing but playing with life.

The bigger issue here is how much trust parents are putting in modern kids who are glued to their phone without backtracking through the progression of their children education from elementary school through college - I have some students who email me on a frequent basis because they like being held accountable for their work through someone older. I would ask my kids to show me their grades in college if it's coming out of my pocket and not just show me after the semester but during. I'm footing the bill, you should feel obligated to let me know you appreciate my efforts and present how my hardwork is translating into your hardwork. I wish a little mfer would do this.
:damn: His/Her momma gonna kill him/her first

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Parents dont know how to take no for an answer,then threaten you with homelessness. My mama also told me if I didn't go to school she was throwing me out after I graduated highschool. I graduated highschool with like a 2.5 and nearly got kicked out for missing too much school,but she still tried to strong arm me into going to college:francis:. Well since I didn't want to be homeless,I took some classes and it ended only slightly better than this kid I'm pretty sure.

At least mama wasn't left on the hook though,instead I was left on the hook for about 10 racks,appreciate it mama:martin:. This father still doesn't want to listen to his son "tell him what he ain't gon do". Okay pops,go ahead and pay up for another symester:martin:.

Message to the kids worldwide,if you know you ain't shyt academically,go get a job and don't get extorted by your parents. Keep school on your radar but go when you feel determined or find a focus..Any debt from student loans you get,should be by your own doing,and not from grownup scare tactics.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This. For me, college was not hard intellectually with some exceptions. I did two majors in math and biology It was the workload that was a pain in the ass. However, you don't have to be above average intelligence to get through college. A lot of people I knew simply worked hard and graduated. The others who didn't

1) were dumb as hell
2) didn't put in the effort
3) both-->(2) is a requirement if you are (1)
I mean if his pop is forced to work two jobs that means he probably didn't a excell academically himself.

We all know there's a strong correlation between intelligence and heritage.

Had he simply gave him better genes this probably wouldn't have been an issue

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I could understand that if you tried...

It's virtually impossible to fail EVERY class if you try. This nikka was in summer schools, didn't want to learn to drive, etc.

Only reason college isn't for him is because he isn't mature enough to move like an adult. A .2 comes from literally not showing up or turning in shyt.

If something costs me money I'm there everyday on time... or it's a waste of money...

Thats ok, gonna see this dumbass in the Army soon enough. Thats if he can handle that. I'm not pro-college at all, but you got a free ride through your fam the least you could do is try.
I agree, kid is spoiled and didn’t give a shyt.

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
This when you switch to one of those easy rich white kid programs like art-history or something simple like 'general studies' or the 'independent' curriculum. You can literally make a program full of stuff you can easily pass as long as you pass your general required courses. 0.2 though...how do you fail every class? I mean I know some kids who got put on academic probation, but I don't know anyone who failed literally every class.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:
Gap year
[gap yeer]
noun
  1. a period of time, usually an academic or calendar year, in which a student takes a break from school totravel, work, or volunteer, typically after ending high school and before starting college.
the definition of gap year

Gap%20Year%20Quad.png

https://gapyearassociation.org/gap-year.php

:hubie::francis::yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:snoop:

Im experiencing this shyt right now

My son is now in the 8th grade just got accepted to this S.T.E.M.program.

Which required me to buy him a 140$ scientific graphing calculator and a new Mac book

Yet his progress report came out with a note from the teacher saying he is in danger of failing the class with a 52 point grade average if he doesn't improve....

God I want to put hands on this boy
:beli: