YG LISTS HIS TOP 5 WEST COAST RAPPERS

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Put their albums side by side and you will see why...

Weird voice Kendrick cool, but he would be Talib Kweli status in earlier era's
I put their albums side by side K Dot is better and lmao at him being Talib … y’all old nikkas have something against him so much, Game is not even as good as a rapper, dudes bars are basic and tired at this point

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No mention of Game. We know
Bk the great gonna be in here for hours discussing Games lyrical ability and how who he is as A man doesn't take away from him as an MC.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.. he got like a honorary degree to be West Coast. Its like bloods and crips in NY.. they there, but its weird and not original

You think bloods and crips in NY is bad but ya jacked the whole rap thing from the east? I dunno how to even keep up with these mental gymnastics

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bruh.. he got like a honorary degree to be West Coast. Its like bloods and crips in NY.. they there, but its weird and not original
This is such an asinine comparison.

Pac is west coast, he rapped the west(Oakland), got his style, game from the area, with even the locals and acts there(LA to the Bay) accepting him.

only you nikkas who not from the west and dikkride this man more than the fans harp on about this :mjlol: