Snoop
Eazy
Cube
Too Short
Game

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Love how it's always the same biggie stans , detractors, and overall people who ain't even from the West.

Who throw the biggest bytch fit over pac being considered(and is) a west coast artist :pachaha:

And you nikkas have the nerve to talk about "Pac stans" with the bias yall have? Ol boy

If Pac would be considered a East Coast artist yall would bytch about that :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pac didn't go to LA until he was like 18 and died at 25. First first rap name was Mc New York,
He went to the bay not LA you moron. And he was 17 yo. Dumbass can't even get that right. Lol

if any new nikka in rap move to LA at 17 after being born and raised in Alabama for 17 years y'all would be saying he not from there no matter how much he say westside til I die
Pac didnt claim or move to LA, as for your general point of him being accepted as a west coast artist, your wrong.

Murkemz a AZ rapper disproves this theory, hes from NY and he reps AZ. As a AZ nikka myself, we(and I) accept Murk as a AZ rapper

^^^ you got Hip hop entities and other rappers who all see him as a AZ rap act. and part of Arizona Hip Hop

And unlike murk
Pacs style was built off Oakland unlike murk whose style is not AZish or even sound like a AZ rapper or having any west coast style.

But hes still seen as a AZ rapper. same with Pac being accepted as a Oakland rapper and a west coast legend and one of the GOATS.

so if Pac came out Today as a Oakland rapper from out of town/ Baltimore he would be accepted espescially how he would be putting on for Okaland(as he did in his career) and it would show in his music and style as a Oakland artist

Oh and lastly, pac wasn't in NY for all 17 years he moved around he traveled across this country. but of course you purposely left that out to spew your BS:unimpressed:

Last edited: