YG LISTS HIS TOP 5 WEST COAST RAPPERS

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He went to the bay not LA you moron. And he was 17 yo. Dumbass can't even get that right. Lol

Pac didnt claim or move to LA, as for your general point of him being accepted as a west coast artist, your wrong.

Murkemz a AZ rapper disproves this theory, hes from NY and he reps AZ. As a AZ nikka myself, we(and I) accept Murk as a AZ rapper

^^^ you got Hip hop entities and other rappers who all see him as a AZ rap act. and part of Arizona Hip Hop

And unlike murk
Pacs style was built off Oakland unlike murk whose style is not AZish or even sound like a AZ rapper or having any west coast style.

But hes still seen as a AZ rapper. same with Pac being accepted as a Oakland rapper and a west coast legend and one of the GOATS.

so if Pac came out Today as a Oakland rapper from out of town/ Baltimore he would be accepted espescially how he would be putting on for Okaland(as he did in his career) and it would show in his music and style as a Oakland artist

Oh and lastly, pac wasn't in NY for all 17 years he moved around he traveled across this country. but of course you purposely left that out to spew your BS:unimpressed:

Pac was damn near an adult when he moved to the bay FOH he's a New York rapper. Y'all love to make wiggle room for Pac so y'all can claim one of the greatest as yalls. Don't y'all nikkas already have enough(Mac Dre, E40, Too short etc)? You not seeing me saying Nas from ATL cause he moved to ATL for like 10 years or so

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pac was damn near an adult when he moved to the bay FOH he's a New York rapper. Y'all love to make wiggle room for Pac so y'all can claim one of the greatest as yalls. Don't y'all nikkas already have enough(Mac Dre, E40, Too short etc)? You not seeing me saying Nas from ATL cause he moved to ATL for like 10 years or so
He never once claim NY. Please find me any ounce of anything pac claiming Harlem, Bronx or whatever you NYers claim he's from

There is no wiggle it is FACT pac is a Oakland west coast artist

Your a idiot for bringing up Nas and I should stop responding to your trash takes

But I'll let you have one more response if you can find any interview, song, etc of Pac claiming and/or rapping NY like he did Oakland :russell:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Love how it's always the same biggie stans , detractors, and overall people who ain't even from the West.

Who throw the biggest bytch fit over pac being considered(and is) a west coast artist :pachaha:

And you nikkas have the nerve to talk about "Pac stans" with the bias yall have? Ol boy

If Pac would be considered a East Coast artist yall would bytch about that :mjlol:
It’s crazy we’ve never tried to claim Too Short in LA even though that’s where he grew up. nikkas from NJ don’t try to claim Ice T. nikkas from Sharon Hilll/Philly don’t be on Kurupt like that. nikkas in Ohio don’t claim Tash from the Alkaholiks. The same thing with Preme and DOC really being from Texas.

But some of those nikkas are conflicted on whether they hate Pac or want him to be associated with their side.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy we’ve never tried to claim Too Short in LA even though that’s where he grew up. nikkas from NJ don’t try to claim Ice T. nikkas from Sharon Hilll/Philly don’t be on Kurupt like that. nikkas in Ohio don’t claim Tash from the Alkaholiks. The same thing with Preme and DOC really being from Texas.

But some of those nikkas are conflicted on whether they hate Pac or want him to be associated with their side.
Cause the same "nutcase" or "homosexual obsession" they claim Pac Stans have, they themselves have

And at the end of the day alot of these coli nikkas that try to come off as fair and objective in topics are full of shyt

And nikkas think their so smart they think we don't see who they are :mjlol: like the fact these nikkas want pac to really be claimed as a NYer when they don't

They just have a obsession with this man

Last edited:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

But thats mostly cuz nikkas associate them with what they claimed when they blew up. It wasnt like Ice T claimed NJ as much as
South Central LA when he blew so therefor folks put him as a LA rapper

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He never once claim NY. Please find me any ounce of anything pac claiming Harlem, Bronx or whatever you NYers claim he's from

There is no wiggle it is FACT pac is a Oakland west coast artist

Your a idiot for bringing up Nas and I should stop responding to your trash takes

But I'll let you have one more response if you can find any interview, song, etc of Pac claiming and/or rapping NY like he did Oakland :russell:
nikka his first rap name was literally MC NEW YORK :what:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Tupac moved to Baltimore at 13 lol. He didn’t even grow up in New York. The PAC hate is shameful. He was always honest about where he was originally from. But he was in BMore before the westcoast anyway. Not NY. And he was 17 in Cali in the Bay where he made all his music…He was a damn child in NY. Him naming himself mc New York was him giving props to where he was from. That’s all. He is a west coast Bay Area artist. Cali claims him but NY feels that’s wrong because he was born there. Lol. He ain’t even grow up in New York. Dudes are weird as hell. :pachaha:How you wanna shyt on his name and claim him at the same time. Shameful :snoop:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka his first rap name was literally MC NEW YORK :what:
pretty sure he never named himself that on his own, that was something west coast people called him cause of his NY/ NE accent. after coming straight from Baltimore

which is not hard to believe given how a East coast nikka will stand out in his talk compared to a bunch of Bay nikkas

you still haven't provided me a actual example of Pac claiming NY, when is that going to happen?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pac didn't go to LA until he was like 18 and died at 25. First first rap name was Mc New York, if any new nikka in rap move to LA at 17 after being born and raised in Alabama for 17 years y'all would be saying he not from there no matter how much he say westside til I die
He was MC New York in Baltimore, not in Marin City or Oakland.