Conway the Machine names his top 5 rappers he feels are nicest with the pen

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
There's this guy named Ransom...:birdman::ufdup:

Machine is better.

Vulnerability, storytelling, mic presence, humor, actual song making, lyricism, etc. There isn't a single thing in MCing that Conway doesn't do at a high level. Ransom has always been nice with it, but Machine is better.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Naslost2.gif

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Machine is better.

Vulnerability, storytelling, mic presence, humor, actual song making, lyricism, etc. There isn't a single thing in MCing that Conway doesn't do at a high level. Ransom has always been nice with it, but Machine is better.
Conways run from 16-now is impeccable. There’s nice mcs out there but most can’t fukk with what machine has done musically and on top of that he’s top tier. Most times he’s doing everything on a high level that 95 percent of mcs in this day can’t fuxk with at all. I remember wen ppl were saying Benny was better than the machine lol. Reject 2 to goat to blakktape to everybody is food to gdmm is just:banderas: plus all the loosies, hall and nash 1&2,guest appearances, (flygod, dgsn, griselda ghost) :blessed:prime Time Machine is one of the best rappers ever fukk it. I know ppl would think that’s a joke but that’s how I see it.:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Conways run from 16-now is impeccable. There’s nice mcs out there but most can’t fukk with what machine has done musically and on top of that he’s top tier. Most times he’s doing everything on a high level that 95 percent of mcs in this day can’t fuxk with at all. I remember wen ppl were saying Benny was better than the machine lol. Reject 2 to goat to blakktape to everybody is food to gdmm is just:banderas: plus all the loosies, hall and nash 1&2,guest appearances (flygod, dgsn, griselda ghost) :blessed:prime Time Machine is one of the best rappers ever fukk it. I know ppl would think that’s a joke but that’s how I see it.:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

FACTS!!

Even WSG says that Conway is the best he's ever heard out of Buffalo. And Benny's his real cousin. LOL!! Benny knows it too though.

And I'm mad picky about lyrics and who I give props to, but I tell people all the time that Conway is really THAT dude! There's a lot of dope MC's out there, but most of them have limitations. Machine does it all.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
FACTS!!

Even WSG says that Conway is the best he's ever heard out of Buffalo. And Benny's his real cousin. LOL!! Benny knows it too though.

And I'm mad picky about lyrics and who I give props to, but I tell people all the time that Conway is really THAT dude! There's a lot of dope MC's out there, but most of them have limitations. Machine does it all.
Yea bro I’m the same way.

Aren’t westside gunn and conway half brothers or is that just what they say? Thought con and gunn have the same dad. And I thought wsg and Benny were real cousins from Gunns moms side

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yea bro I’m the same way.

Aren’t westside gunn and conway half brothers or is that just what they say? Thought con and gunn have the same dad. And I thought wsg and Benny were real cousins from Gunns moms side
Same father, different mothers