YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Asante said:
Cac you do not define who is black, so shut the fukk up. They are black end of story.

I'm not a CAC and, unlike you, I don't follow the White Supremacist definition of race/ethnicity to define what Black is.

Your story ended when you couldn't support your argument with anything other than speculative reasoning, refuted linguistic info, and 'They look Black to me.'

Ban Bet for my ethnicity.

I win, you take a week Ban.

I lose, I take a Month Ban.

:sas2:

Asante

All Star
Daps
I'm not a CAC and, unlike you, I don't follow the White Supremacist definition of race/ethnicity to define what Black is.​

You are a certified Caucasian here to promote white liberalism as authentic black history. That shyt has long been exposed, and now you will be.

Your story ended when you couldn't support your argument with anything other than speculative reasoning,

DNA in speculative reasoning?

rameses3dnaresults.jpg

refuted linguistic info

Such as?

and 'They look Black to me.'

Identifying commonalities in external anatomical features that are defined in societal categorizations that dictate some areas of life (involuntarily) is wrong because....?

Get the fukk on gas lighter -

Psychologists use the term “gaslighting” to refer to a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is trying to get someone else (or a group of people) to question their own reality, memory or perceptions. And it's always a serious problem, according to psychologists

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: QBN

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
What's there to own? :unimpressed:

I need to do that DNA test and see where I'm at. Put arent they legally allowed to keep your blood for other things?

Asante

All Star
Daps
What's there to own? :unimpressed:

The ancestral legacy of the greatness that occurred during the unity of our now splintered people. Prior to that we can get into Atlantis, but y'all ain't ready for that conservation.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
The ancestral legacy of the greatness that occurred during the unity of our now splintered people. Prior to that we can get into Atlantis, but y'all ain't ready for that conservation.

Atlantis? Explain.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Asante said:
You are a certified Caucasian.​

False.

Asante said:
Identifying commonalities in external anatomical features that are defined in societal categorizations that dictate some areas of life (involuntarily) is wrong because....?​

Problem is that there are NO external (or internal) features exclusive to Africans that would exclude any other group of people on the planet, so using them to define 'race' leads to absurd conclusions like this thread's premise.​

Asante

All Star
Daps
Problem is that there are NO external (or internal) features exclusive to Africans that would exclude any other group of people on the planet,​

The closest populations to Niger-Congo speakers in terms of cranial shape are "Australoid" populations, who were at one time deemed to be "Negroid". You can see them cluster together at the top left hand side of the graphic;

mp.jpg

Now this study from 93 certainly had it's issues;

truenegromodel.jpg

In fact they were originally assumed to have been recent migrants from Africa.

so using them to define 'race' leads to absurd conclusions like this thread's premise.

Cac nobody gives a fukk what you think...clearly!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
One minute you guys want to be Israelites next minute Ancient Egyptians. Make your fukking mind up. You can't be both.
:gucci:

Egyptians and the (TRUE) Jews of Moses
time were both Black.
Mose was a jew who was takin
in by pharoah (egyptian)
they all looked the same.
religion and class was the only
thing that seperated them.
R4aPTFS.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Asante said:
The closest populations to Niger-Congo speakers in terms of cranial shape

Phrenology is pseudoscience and invalid for classification of human beings.
Asante said:
Cac nobody gives a fukk what you think...clearly!

I'm not a CAC and if you accept my Ban Bet, we can settle that discrepancy in your thinking.

:sas1: