YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
I got Memes from him, as shown ON THE MEMES....

I literally linked you to my own thread that expounds on this in the original post after the first few sentences...
Give credit where credit is due, you culture vulture. You robbed him of Instagram follows. Those follows could have built generational black wealth. Crabs in a bucket, I swear.

Daps
You better learn about the Fractal designs of the mudhuts through the Niger-Congo tribes that can only be seen from the air. White people did not know about the mathematics of fractals until the 1970's/

Benin City’s planning and design was done according to careful rules of symmetry, proportionality and repetition now known as fractal design. The mathematician Ron Eglash, author of African Fractals – which examines the patterns underpinning architecture, art and design in many parts of Africa;

notes that the city and its surrounding villages were purposely laid out to form perfect fractals, with similar shapes repeated in the rooms of each house, and the house itself, and the clusters of houses in the village in mathematically predictable patterns.

4-Figure2-1_zpsr33ss4qb.png

3e34cb383e54f953fccc2879e58e4102_zps5xrpqmui.jpg

As he puts it: “When Europeans first came to Africa, they considered the architecture very disorganised and thus primitive. It never occurred to them that the Africans might have been using a form of mathematics that they hadn’t even discovered yet."

Have you not heard of the Dogon? These Africans like the Songhai have been HIDING their writing systems from the white Devils for obvious reasons. They did not discover the Songhai writing until a DECADE AGO among the high class. When these Devils find our shyt and make documentaries glorifying what we know that information can be chalked up as a loss.

Some knowledge was preserved and built upon, but why did Africans lose their leading position in math/science?

Asante

All Star
Daps
Give credit where credit is due, you culture vulture. You robbed him of Instagram follows. Those follows could have built generational black wealth. Crabs in a bucket, I swear.

Gaslighting Cac Shut the fukk up. Mr. Imhotep’s image and signature are on the Memes, and further more he has personally giving me his blessing in my argument that is linked in the first post. You don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about. You don’t have any real argument against my own, so you’re trying to employ a stale saltine ass divide and conquer tactic. Eat a dikk whore.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Not at all. Dark-skin =/= Black.

White Supremacists think everyone with dark-skin is Black.​

That doesn't make any fukking sense.

West Papuans Turn to Africa for Support in Freedom Bid

West Papuans Turn to Africa for Support in Freedom Bid | Inter Press Service

Black Power in Papua New Guinea

Black Power in Papua New Guinea

In 1972, Bobbi Sykes wrote to Kasaipwalova during her tenure as UPNG’s Student Representative Council (SRC). One of Australia’s more iconic Black Power personalities, Sykes sought assistance from UPNG students in raising international interest about the Black struggle in Australia. Having visited New Zealand to examine the Māori situation, Sykes subsequently visited UPNG under the invitation of the SRC. Representing the Aboriginal Canberra Tent Embassy, she gave talks about Australian apartheid at the Papua New Guinea Institute of Technology. Australia’s Secret Intelligence Organization (ASIO) nervously noted these connections.4

Australians identify their melaninated skin with the black power struggle as well.....Not to mention from a genetic standpoint......FORMS OF SICKLE CELL STRETCH ALL THE WAY INTO AUSTRALIA.

5lqtdi_zpsee9cngp7.png

2hf3pg6_zps2hmlcuqg.jpg

Not only do they look like us, but their is clearly a genetic link between black Africans and black South and Southeast Asians.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Some knowledge was preserved and built upon, but why did Africans lose their leading position in math/science?

There was a war between us and the Cacs! The Cacs (Greeks) took over Kemet, and the Dogon even mention that they were killing the priest who would not teach them the sacred knowledge. There was a refugee situation that occurred with regards to these migrations throughout "Sub Saharan Africa". We couldn't pack our shyt up, and take it with us. None the less the cultural remnants of our cohabitation in Kemet is indisputable per the first page, and many many many other examples.

In case you didn't know the Ishango bone is the oldest mathematical tool on Earth, and it is found in the Congo. This mathematical system (which likely came from the Twa) is seen as directly influencing the building of some pyramids in Kemet.

ISHANGO Author(s): Jean de Heinzelin Source: Scientific American , Vol. 206, No. 6 (June 1962), pp. 105-118 Published by: Scientific American, a division of Nature America, Inc. Stable URL: ISHANGO on JSTOR

quote:From central Africa the style seems to have spread northward. At Khartoum near the upper Nile there is a site that was occupied considerably later than Ishango. The harpoon points found there show a diversity of styles. Some have no special device for attaching the line. Others have a hole that must have served this purpose. But still others have the notches that seem to have been invented first at Ishango. Near Khartoum, at Es Shaheinab, is a Neolithic site that contains harpoon points bearing the imprint of Ishango ancestry; from here the Ishango technique moved westward, along the southern border of the Sahara. The points found in this section seem to have been used primarily for fishing. (Although the area where they were found is now arid, it was dotted with lakes during Neolithic times.) In addition to the characteristic Ishango notches, some of them have a hole at the base of the point.

The technology also seems to have followed a secondary branch northward from Khartoum along the Nile Valley to Nagada in Egypt. This site has both bone and copper harpoons. Made in the Neolithic period before the Egyptian dynasties began, many of them are notched at the head. Others show the influence of the Near Eastern Natufian technique and the Fayum technique, which is closely related to it.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Gaslighting Cac Shut the fukk up. Mr. Imhotep’s image and signature are on the Memes, and further more he has personally giving me his blessing in my argument that is linked in the first post. You don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about. You don’t have any real argument against my own, so you’re trying to employ a stale saltine ass divide and conquer tactic. Eat a dikk whore.
You sound a little upset. I've remained calm. This means I've won.

Asante

All Star
Daps
You sound a little upset. I've remained calm. This means I've won.

You came into my space accusing me of being a thief....not refuting my argument, but accusing me of theft. Cac you can go eat a dikk.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Black Americans come from west Africa. A bunch of questionable picture comparisons and charts don’t change that.

Respect the facts. And furthermore take pride in that history and culture. We don’t need Egypt.

Where did West Africans come from? I’ll wait