YES!!!! Nubia-Kemet (aka Egypt) Is Where We ("Niger-Congo"-Bantus) Came From..Own It

Asante

All Star
Daps
‘Once again here you go arguing points no one is making. No one said that there wasn’t civilization in West Africa prior to Nile Valley civilization, they simply said, some civilizations in West and Central Africa trace back to Kemet.

I bet if we talked about how a lot of Roman culture traces back to Greece you wouldn’t have a thing to say about it. But since we’re talking about cultural exchange that white textbooks don’t cover now you’re offended.

Yes dude is in this thread only to create doubt.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Riiiiight. Very professional way to respond lol Mr self proclaimed Egyptologist.

That was the end of my post directed towards you, so you should show what I had to smack down to get to that statement. Like I said you are an undercover CAC.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That was the end of my post directed towards you, so you should show what I had to smack down to get to that statement. Like I said you are an undercover CAC.

You are a petulant child who can’t even have a civil discussion without shouting others down.

No one takes you seriously

Asante

All Star
Daps
You are a petulant child who can’t even have a civil discussion without shouting others down.

No one takes you seriously

You are a gaslighter not worthy of my respect. You are a Cac who is trying to place doubt on our ancient history, and for that fukk you. You don't have anymore points to make on the discussion, which why you're focusing on how courteous I am to you.

Daps
CAC ALERT CAC ALERT!!!! He's pretending to African to mislead blacks here on African history!

I won't address the rest of your dumbfukkery. Like all packs of lies, you pull one of them away, the whole thing crumbles.

Mhofu.....I beat into oblivion on this subject to the point that you ran away from the debate here...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anc...ont-to-denying-kemets-blackness.780728/page-4

But anyway if you want another ass beating here it comes

Sounds like a strawman to me or a misinterpretation of my argument (possibly deliberate)

"Niger-Congo" as the greater family that the Bantu's belong to is what was emphasized in the original post. Reading comprehension is important in these discussions.

The Bantu migration from Cameroon never fukking happened. I pointed this out to your gaslighting ass in our last discussion, but of course your bytch ass ran the fukk off. Genetic evidence from 2020 DEBUNKS the Bantu migration from Cameroon, and the presence of Bantu's in Southern Africa until recently. There was little (Mande primiarily) to no E-M2 lineage in West Africa until very recently;

Our knowledge of ancient human population structure in sub-Saharan Africa, particularly prior to the advent of food production, remains limited. Here we report genome-wide DNA data from four children—two of whom were buried approximately 8,000 years ago and two 3,000 years ago—from Shum Laka (Cameroon), one of the earliest known archaeological sites....However, the genome-wide ancestry profiles of all four individuals are most similar to those of present-day hunter-gatherers from western Central Africa, which implies that populations in western Cameroon today—as well as speakers of Bantu languages from across the continent—are not descended substantially from the population represented by these four people

The same thing for Southern Africa as well

Ke Wang1*, Johannes Krause1,

Africa hosts the greatest human genetic diversity globally, but legacies of ancient population interactions and
dispersals across the continent remain understudied. Here, we report genome-wide data from 20 ancient sub-Saharan
African individuals, including the first reported ancient DNA from the DRC, Uganda, and Botswana. These

data demonstrate the contraction of diverse, once contiguous hunter-gatherer populations, and suggest the resistance
to interaction with incoming pastoralists of delayed-return foragers in aquatic environments. We refine
models for the spread of food producers into eastern and southern Africa, demonstrating more complex trajectories

of admixture than previously suggested. In Botswana, we show that Bantu ancestry post-dates admixture
between pastoralists and foragers, suggesting an earlier spread of pastoralism than farming to southern Africa.
Our findings demonstrate how processes of migration and admixture have markedly reshaped the genetic map
of sub-Saharan Africa in the past few millennia and highlight the utility of combined archaeological and archaeogenetic
approaches.

So again there was no fukking Bantu migration from Cameroon you fukking Cac plant

83168652_2858944320822826_1598551063378526208_o.jpg

Well for if the crops did not come with them it would make a little bit o
Millets in various Niger-Congo cuisine

Pearl millet - Wikipedia

Millet in Ancient Kemet

Millet | plant

your very first example is debunked, which discredits the rest of your asinine claims.

CAC ALERT CAC ALERT!!!
Nah! Typical lies.
1. Cameroon is Central Africa. Even if you were to include it as West Africa, you'd still lose because Cameroon isn't the whole of West Africa. That study only focused on Cameroon.
2. You still haven't told me about why no yams, cowpea, melegueta peppers etc in Ancient Egypt.
3. Your argument is centred on Y-DNA E-M2*. While there is some Y-DNA E-M2* in Egypt even forming their own specific subgroups during Ancient Egyptian times and one of them predates Ancient Egypt... However, Egyptian and West African/Bantu subclades of E-M2* are different. We find no Ancient Egyptian Y-DNA E-M2* subclades among West Africans and Bantus.
Of course, many Ancient Egyptian men had Y-DNA E-M78 subclades. However, none have been among West African men.

Don't believe me? Behold

Here's the table figure. All colour coded. Northeastern Africa = Egypt and Sudan and it colour code is Navy Blue
13059_2018_1393_Fig2_HTML.gif

So... West African and Bantu E-M2 didn't come from Ancient Egyptian YDNA E-M2. There was no migration of Niger-Congo peoples from Ancient Egypt to West, Central, East and Southern Africa. Deal with it.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It begs so many questions.
1. Why only Niger-Congo speakers escaping?
2. Why are there practically no similarities between Ancient Egyptian and West African crops?

There's more but the fact of the matter is that the likelihood of Asante's theory is incredibly low. Also Asante is dumb and deceitful arse clown.
I'm not arguing Asante's claim :hubie:

Like I said, I believe reasoning in absolutes especially when it comes to historical migrations over such a large span of time only lead to mistakes, whatever the position you take on the issue.
Let me put it this way: I believe that there was some emigration from Ancient Egypt toward West African leading to mixing with certain local populations happening to belong to the Niger-Congo group. The distinction appears to me as very important since most of the debates around the topic, from what I noticed, revolve around absolute theories leading to conundrums that could be easily avoided.

That should also help answering your two questions. If it doesn't, tell me.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Nah! Typical lies.
1. Cameroon is Central Africa. Even if you were to include it as West Africa,

Encylcopedia Britannica for the geographic reference;

countries-Africa.jpg

western Africa | Countries, History, Map, Population, & Facts

We definitely see Cameroon in Western Africa, so shut the fukk up.

you'd still lose because Cameroon isn't the whole of West Africa. .

If according the Cac scholars whose dikk you suck, Cameroon is the supposed homeland of Bantu speakers, then it should be packed from corner to corner with E-M2 lineage, but that was instead not found an any of the samples spanning 5,000 years.

2. You still haven't told me about why no yams, cowpea, melegueta peppers etc in Ancient Egypt.

Well your first example was Millet, and I debunked that shyt. I showed that Yams were in ancient Kemet in my last post directed to you, so you need to keep up the fukk up. That's half of your list that I debunked in a blink of an eye. That means that your gaslighting is moot.

3. Your argument is centred on Y-DNA E-M2*. While there is some Y-DNA E-M2* in Egypt even forming their own specific subgroups during Ancient Egyptian times and one of them predates Ancient Egypt... However, Egyptian and West African/Bantu subclades of E-M2* are different. We find no Ancient Egyptian Y-DNA E-M2* subclades among West Africans and Bantus.....Of course, many Ancient Egyptian men had Y-DNA E-M78 subclades. However, none have been among West African men

What a fukking clown you are you fukking Cac. We are NOT talking about M-78 we are talking the E-M2 lineage you dumb fukk!

rameses3dnaresults.jpg

So... West African and Bantu E-M2 didn't come from Ancient Egyptian YDNA E-M2.

You have no clue what the fukk you are talking about. Go sit the fukk down.

Daps
Encylcopedia Britannica for the geographic reference;

countries-Africa.jpg

western Africa | Countries, History, Map, Population, & Facts

We definitely see Cameroon in Western Africa, so shut the fukk up.

If according the Cac scholars whose dikk you suck, Cameroon is the supposed homeland of Bantu speakers, then it should be packed from corner to corner with E-M2 lineage, but that was instead not found an any of the samples spanning 5,000 years.

Well your first example was Millet, and I debunked that shyt. I showed that Yams were in ancient Kemet in my last post directed to you, so you need to keep up the fukk up. That's half of your list that I debunked in a blink of an eye. That means that your gaslighting is moot.

What a fukking clown you are you fukking Cac. We are NOT talking about M-78 we are talking the E-M2 lineage you dumb fukk!

rameses3dnaresults.jpg

You have no clue what the fukk you are talking about. Go sit the fukk down.
I literally posted a study that showed the Y-DNA E-M2* (among other Y-DNA haplogroups) showing how each individual haplogroup relate to multiple populations and all you can do come back with a non-argument.
The study literally showed that there's no Egyptian (especially Ancient Egyptian) Y-DNA E-M2* found among West African and Bantu men. Your whole basis of Niger-Congo peoples carrying Y-DNA E-M2* migrating to the rest of Africa from Ancient Egyptian is destroyed.

Now get a job you dusty hotep.

Asante

All Star
Daps
I'm not arguing Asante's claim :hubie:

It's not "Asante's claim". On the very first page, I post the quotes from C.A. Diop and Chancellor Williams (two of the father's of contemporary Afrocentrism) which make the claim that certain Africans (save the Twa and likely the Khoisan) originated along the Hapi River/Nile River. C. Williams's book Destruction of Black Civ is literally going chapter by chapter discussing where we went to as the civilizations of Kemet and Nubia were destroyed.

It's mind boggling to me that some people have so much doubt on the words of Africa's most brilliant scholars, and their pain staking research (and unrefuted may I add) that places our people in ancient Northeast African civilizations. White scholars NEVER gave these black scholars their respect for their work when they were living, so their approval should never be of our concern. That especially being the case given that all that they have done with regards to history is LIE. The entire point of these threads of mine is that these books are over 50 years old or at 50, and to my knowledge no one has made an attempt to reinforce their arguments with contemporary research, and that is what I am doing. I'm not making this shyt up as I go, I HAVE A BLUEPRINT OF THE HISTORY FROM THE QUALIFIED BLACK MEN TO SPEAK ON THE TOPIC. It is not "ME" making this theory.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It's not "Asante's claim". On the very first page, I post the quotes from C.A. Diop and Chancellor Williams (two of the father's of contemporary Afrocentrism) which make the claim that certain Africans (save the Twa and likely the Khoisan) originated along the Hapi River/Nile River. C. Williams's book Destruction of Black Civ is literally going chapter by chapter discussing where we went to as the civilizations of Kemet and Nubia were destroyed.
My bad :hubie:

Asante

All Star
Daps

It's all gravy man, but don't give that gaslighting undercover Cac the time of day. I have smashed repeatedly on this subject in my short time here. He is tied in with the Cacs on another website and is here only to mislead us on African history. He is not African, he is a CAC.