Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who yall think is the finest chick on this show?

I don’t like the actress or her acting but Monica is :banderas:

her face is extremely pretty to the point that it makes up for her lack of body…I can definitely appreciate a woman with a thin figure but her hips look like they’d probably get bruised fukking with me…the blonde chic who is fukking with the weasel looking dude that had lloyd jealous is hot too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but the chic jimmy was messing with on the ranch is josh brolin’s daughter…literally just found that out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ironically I was trying to find what tribe the monica actress was really a part of based off your previous comment and they said the bytch is mostly eurasian…she pulled the “I have cherokee in my blood” card when questioned about being casted as a native american

She pulled a Elizabeth Warren.
full

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Who yall think is the finest chick on this show?

I don’t like the actress or her acting but Monica is :banderas:

Laramie, easy.

yellowstone%20laramie%20jacket-490x540.jpg

OT but the chic jimmy was messing with on the ranch is josh brolin’s daughter…literally just found that out

He leveled up with Emily.

Actress-Kathryn-Kelly-playing-the-Yellowstone-character-Emily-in-a-6666-ranch-uniform.jpg

Way prettier than Thanos' daughter. He shoulda did her like he did Gamora. :banderas:

And now he's getting sex for breakfast. Living a crippled cowboy's dream. :wow:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Watched S5-E8 last night. Jamie finally did something, as little as it was, at least it was something.
LOL @ Beth not knowing that her murderous family was indeed murderous. :laff:
Beth: "Dad, Jamie knows about the train station! :mjcry::damn:"
John: "yeah :unimpressed:"

Beth: "no, he KNOWS ABOUT THE TRAIN STATION :damn:"
John: "yeah, :gucci:"

Beth: "Are we murderers?...are we the bad guys? :wtf:"
John: " yeah, :mjtf:"
Beth: "let's kill Jamie :demonic:"

:dead:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Watched S5-E8 last night. Jamie finally did something, as little as it was, at least it was something.
LOL @ Beth not knowing that her murderous family was indeed murderous. :laff:
Beth: "Dad, Jamie knows about the train station! :mjcry::damn:"
John: "yeah :unimpressed:"

Beth: "no, he KNOWS ABOUT THE TRAIN STATION :damn:"
John: "yeah, :gucci:"

Beth: "Are we murderers?...are we the bad guys? :wtf:"
John: " yeah, :mjtf:"
Beth: "let's kill Jamie :demonic:"

:dead:
At least on Blue Bloods, the Reagens admit they the bad guys

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i'm sure it was talked about in here but what yall think about the fan theory that Jamie is really a Dutton and a Rainwater? That his mother's father was a Dutton. And that since he's also descended from the Rainwaters it would explain the jet black (native american) hair. And that's why Jamie dad kept saying "they stole your birthright".

Jamie​

His mother Phyllis - I believe is from Spencer’s line. Her father was michael dutton (seen his grave at some point on Yellowstone) which I believe will be Spencer’s son with Alex. This is the reason Jamie’s name is James Michael (Randall) Dutton. If true- Jamie holds as much right to the land as John (Kevin Costner) above Kayce and Beth even, as Jamie would stand in for his mother. I believe this is why Garrett randall says again and again that “they stole Jamie’s birthright” - meaning he’s relegated as an adopted son of John currently And this is why John is so fearful of Jamie
I also believe that Jamie isn’t as dumb as he currently looks (praying for that anyway) and that he is playing all sides to secure the Dutton land while framing Sarah and company for what will be the attempted murders of John and Beth.
I believe that Jamie strikes a deal with rainwater for the land that is due back to them in “7 generations” - which is Tate and Jamie Jr generation so that Dutton keep land while securing revenue for Indian reservations with business on a portion of it.

This is one of the best theories I’ve seen about Jamie’s mother, nice job OP 👍

So, you’re thinking that John and Jamie have equal claim to that ranch? And John doesn’t want Jamie to know that? That would be freaking brilliant! This would explain how John knew Phyllis so well.

And would explain the birthright comment Garrett made. That has bugged me since I heard it. Birthright implies it’s something Jamie was entitled too because of his birth parents.

May also explain John agreeing to adopt Jamie when he didn’t really want to, if he is actually a blood Dutton. Or was it a ploy to bolster his own inheritance?

I hope the lawyers weigh in on this post. It would be interesting to see how the courts would treat this. Can you adopt a blood relative and disinherit them?

Edit: adding another thought; could Jamie already know?