Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How long is this season? With the slow ass pacing of this show i can't see this show wrapping up half the storylines. Hell this last episode i watched where they were rounding up the cattle for the big spring branding or whatever they called it, they wasted a good portion of the show on B-Roll and still doing unnecessary love story bullshyt with Rip and his demonic wife. The thing with the old man dying under the tree seems like pure cowboy bullshyt fan service. shyt was cringey and pointless.

I'm hoping Jamie finally wins at the end though. If he was smart he would start recording all his interactions with Beth and just release this shyt and bring down the whole empire. They keep letting him know he's not really a Dutton, so fukk it.
around 12-14 episodes that the splitting up I think.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
One thing I don’t like about this show is how the Cac writers/directors sure love to ship a decent brother with an illiterate, unattractive, red neck, cac woman :mjpls:

They can’t even ship the black character with an attractive feminine woman. Only the busted illiterate ones :scust:

Teeter not that bad breh, she just playin a rode hard character

Premiere+Cinemax+Banshee+4th+Season+Red+Carpet+v7stfT_7xX_x.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Teeter not that bad breh, she just playin a rode hard character

Premiere+Cinemax+Banshee+4th+Season+Red+Carpet+v7stfT_7xX_x.jpg
I understand what yall saying, and yea she looks good outside the show. That still doesnt change the fact that inside the show. They gave the only black cowboy we see regularly the least desirable woman on the show :manny:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I'm almost done w Season 3. Mush mouth tryna give the breh wrangler some p*ssy :pachaha:

My dogg Rip is a :demonic:

I understand now why Beth don't fukk w Jamie :wow: