Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Been putting it off cause theres so many episodes and now spinoffs, but now that Sir Harrison Ford has entered the YCU I gotta catch all the way up.:sadcam:
You probably could just start with the spinoffs if that's what excites you tbh. They take place like 100-150 years before the main series. If you still want more after that, then start the main series. :manny:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
You probably could just start with the spinoffs if that's what excites you tbh. They take place like 100-150 years before the main series. If you still want more after that, then start the main series. :manny:
Im already on season 2 breh:lolbron:

:pacspit:Every time Jamie is on screen.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
just started season 5. the duttons are still the villains. fukk these people. They are murderous and ratchet as hell. I still don't know how Beth hasn't had a mortal combat fatality performed on her yet. I'm only on episode 2, and John as governor is fukking silly bullshyt. Jamie trying to tell him what's going to happen and John like "fukk all that, yippie ki yay motherfukker". The fact that they did all this just to fukk with Jamie is wild. Jamie literally made for politics and he gotta watch these clowns run a whole state. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show piff. Needed something new to watch since I finished The Good Fight.

Just finished episode one. Upset they killed off the oldest son. I hate when they kill family members off like that so quick. Like what was the purpose of even having an extra son if he's gonna die like that :heh:

Between this, Big Sky and Alaska Daily, I think that's my soul's way of telling me I'm over big cities.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished episode one. Upset they killed off the oldest son. I hate when they kill family members off like that so quick. Like what was the purpose of even having an extra son if he's gonna die like that :heh:

probably to make the show seem high-stakes/unpredictable but it eventually became one of the safest/most predictable dramas I’ve watched

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This show piff. Needed something new to watch since I finished The Good Fight.

Between this, Big Sky and Alaska Daily, I think that's my soul's way of telling me I'm over big cities.
Wait until you get to the mom flashback, then you'll learn what the f wrong with Kayce.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Almost done s2. They just snatched up lil man:mjcry:
eVX.gif

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing I don’t like about this show is how the Cac writers/directors sure love to ship a decent brother with an illiterate, unattractive, red neck, cac woman :mjpls:

They can’t even ship the black character with an attractive feminine woman. Only the busted illiterate ones :scust:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
One thing I don’t like about this show is how the Cac writers/directors sure love to ship a decent brother with an illiterate, unattractive, red neck, cac woman :mjpls:

They can’t even ship the black character with an attractive feminine woman. Only the busted illiterate ones :scust:
Like.................aint NOBODY trying to sleep with something like that :mjlol:

Then the old dude get one of the finer looking girls lol

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like.................aint NOBODY trying to sleep with something like that :mjlol:

Then the old dude get one of the finer looking girls lol

shyt is ridiculous fam :russ:

They think black men the only race fukk beastly women :russ:

Like they should’ve pair the brother with the singing twat

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

That isn't her real voice that the voice she makes. When she first got on in the second season, she was attractive, then in between 3 and 4, she grew her hair out and shaved under it. I can't stand that. That coupled with the weight loss makes her unattractive.

We will assume Kelsey been hiding the tatas initially but now with josh brolin daughter off the show, she letting them hang out

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How long is this season? With the slow ass pacing of this show i can't see this show wrapping up half the storylines. Hell this last episode i watched where they were rounding up the cattle for the big spring branding or whatever they called it, they wasted a good portion of the show on B-Roll and still doing unnecessary love story bullshyt with Rip and his demonic wife. The thing with the old man dying under the tree seems like pure cowboy bullshyt fan service. shyt was cringey and pointless.

I'm hoping Jamie finally wins at the end though. If he was smart he would start recording all his interactions with Beth and just release this shyt and bring down the whole empire. They keep letting him know he's not really a Dutton, so fukk it.