Yellowstone - TV Series Written And Directed By Taylor Sheridan

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Almost done with season 2 and this show is better then I expected it to be.

Beth is my kind of crazy toxic bytch….:takedat:

Jamie is a bytch ass nikka :gucci:

Kaycee reminds me so much of Jax from SOA.

John has the resting :francis::beli: face. Kevin Costner has that look down flat :pachaha:

Rip is a real nikka :salute:

But when it comes to Jamie and Beth…I honestly feel by the end of the series Jamie is gonna kill Beth after years of her forever roasting his ass.

Last edited:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the mid season finale. I must say the last couple episodes were pretty solid and the finale was really dope. The show just flows so much better when its not the adventures of super Beth. The dialog with her and Jamie at the end was dope. There maybe some hope with this show getting back on track. I was close to taping out. Lol

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It still a little weird to me that Beth was so naive about this shyt but im okay with it because it looks like they're setting things up to get to a better place (her and jamie really going at it for real this time)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Look like Costner was on some bullshyt with it, being difficult as hell to work with. nikka straight up stole that Golden Globe award :aicmon:
Sources tell Deadline that Costner, who had originally limited himself to 65 days of shooting on Yellowstone, only wanted to shoot for 50 days for the first part of the current season.

But for the second batch of episodes of the current, fifth season of Yellowstone, the actor, who just won best television actor in a drama series at the Golden Globes, only wanted to spend a week shooting.

Given that Costner plays John Dutton, the patriarch of the Dutton clan, this has been a source of frustration for Sheridan and it is understood to be causing morale problems for the other stars of the show, which includes Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Wes Bentley, Cole Hauser, Kelsey Asbille and Gil Birmingham.

We are told Paramount Network has declined Costner's most recent proposal and instead has made the decision to move on to the other show, sources said.
With these developments and Matthew taking over, maybe YS will be good again. I aint watched since like episode 3 or 4 of this current season. Hopefully they can pivot away from shyt with Beth. Hopefully the reason shyt went down hill and they focused on Beth is because Costner was on bullshyt.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look like Costner was on some bullshyt with it, being difficult as hell to work with. nikka straight up stole that Golden Globe award :aicmon:

With these developments and Matthew taking over, maybe YS will be good again. I aint watched since like episode 3 or 4 of this current season. Hopefully they can pivot away from shyt with Beth. Hopefully the reason shyt went down hill and they focused on Beth is because Costner was on bullshyt.
Probably asked them to greenlight some goofy prohibition era show

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

Not surprised. Theres an old story of Costner being a pain in the ass in the 90s when shooting with Clint Eastwood, real diva shyt and Eastwood had to put him in place. Told him he could either stfu and do his job or he'd shoot the rest of the movie with his double something like that lmao.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Sons of Anarchy on a damn Ranch.

Kaycee is Jax reincarnated

Rip is Obie

Beth is Jemma

John is Ron Pearlman

Please someone kill Beth.

Spoilers:

And I’m suppose to believe that two bytches are fighting over that worthless STFU jimmy??

And John took an AR to the chest and lived after collapsing on the ranch?? Gtfoh

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
“Cowboy” the black dude, was the funnest character on the show :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I understand what yall saying, and yea she looks good outside the show. That still doesnt change the fact that inside the show. They gave the only black cowboy we see regularly the least desirable woman on the show :manny:
At least he got one. The others still beat off

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
At least he got one. The others still beat off
Nah, the other ones get decent chicks. Jimmy had a decent one, with the black hair. Old dude got the friend of Jimmy's girl. Singing dude and swimming in decent chicks and stole the old dude's chick. Jimmy went to the four 6s and got another chick. The other white dude pushing up on the country singer chick :manny:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nah, the other ones get decent chicks. Jimmy had a decent one, with the black hair. Old dude got the friend of Jimmy's girl. Singing dude and swimming in decent chicks and stole the old dude's chick. Jimmy went to the four 6s and got another chick. The other white dude pushing up on the country singer chick :manny:
Only one getting laid in the bunkhouse is Jimmy (who is gone) and Walker. The big dude with glasses, the reserve cop, AND LLOYD ain’t getting any now. At least on the end of season 4 where I stopped.

With that being said they got a regular actress playing a busted redneck chick. Real rednecks who does Skoal don’t have big perfect white teeth like she has. They’d be hard-faced and missing teeth. Actress don’t got that.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Completely binged this over the past few weeks.

Beth is in the top 5 of worst characters ever. She fukking complains about fukking everything, has god mode on so she always wins in the end, John has the :francis:or :beli: 90%of the time he's talking to her.

Was it season 4 when she threw a fit and left during Rip's first dinner at the big table, Rip goes "The fukk was that about:mjtf:" and she starts saying some dumb shyt about their being oyster forks on the table but they've never had oysters for dinner.

The way they treat Jamie is insane. John made him go to Harvard, made him become a lawyer, made him work for the ranch, and by all accounts, he's an amazing attorney, but when he shows a slight hint of wanting something, the family tells him how big a selfish piece of shyt he is. He's saved the ranch many times but they act like he's been dragging the family down.

And when Jimmy was getting sent to the Four 6's, everyone had the :picard::wow::huhldup::whoa::damn:about how rough it was going to be, how it's hell on earth. Man was down there for like 3 weeks, shyt seemed chill as hell, a lot of work, but what I assume would be somewhat standard and somehow his whole personality changed and he became an expert cowboy.:russ: