Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
Already had taken em off the ipod.
Now he gettin the boot from itunes all together.
+rep to OP

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
He put it out himself then deleted it, like did it actually take him a minute to consider that there could be controversy behind it? It's bad enough if someone exposes their ignorance by blurting out some shyt, but this fool toook the time to upload a handful of pictures lol

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he just said he likes the flag. i don't get what the fukk everyone's problem is with it, he didn't say it was a racial reason...

100 others

Yum!
Daps
Reppin
Boosting posters' morale 100 daps at a time
Ive been called a c00n on here by many.

Those are the same nikkaz who overlook racist shyt these white rappers do.

We let them white muthafukkaz just take OUR shyt.

Hip hop was strictly for us, and we sold it like the Indians sold Manhattan for an ounce of kush and a beef jerky.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
pop the trunk was hard as fukk, but fukk this cac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he just said he likes the flag. i don't get what the fukk everyone's problem is with it, he didn't say it was a racial reason...
Yeah, right...Tell a Jew "I am just wearing this Swastika because of the pretty colours"...

Black people are such cowards for under playing their struggle...You should be actively reminding White Americans of the atrocities they committed against you...

Jews are still hunting and killing ANYBODY who had anything to do with the Holocaust....

Some black French comedian posted a picture of him and Tony Parker making a hand gesture that Jews consider 'anti-Semitic', now dude's comedy shows have been banned from several French venues...

A strong nation will NEVER let the opposition forget past injustices....They used it EVERYDAY to strength their socio-economic status where ever they are...

I think this why the world doesn't respect blacks...Blacks just don't know how to use power to benefit black people...

Maybe it is good thing for the rest of the world...

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Imagine someone doing the same thing with a swastika. It just wouldn't work saying you just "like" the symbol.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine someone doing the same thing with a swastika. It just wouldn't work saying you just "like" the symbol.
a swastika is a buddhist symbol for peace. just as the confederate flag doesn't represent slavery, it represents the south.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, right...Tell a Jew "I am just wearing this Swastika because of the pretty colours"...

Black people are such cowards for under playing their struggle...You should be actively reminding White Americans of the atrocities they committed against you...

Jews are still hunting and killing ANYBODY who had anything to do with the Holocaust....

Some black French comedian posted a picture of him and Tony Parker making a hand gesture that Jews consider 'anti-Semitic', now dude's comedy shows have been banned from several French venues...

A strong nation will NEVER let the opposition forget past injustices....They used it EVERYDAY to strength their socio-economic status where ever they are...

I think this why the world doesn't respect blacks...Blacks just don't know how to use power to benefit black people...

Maybe it is good thing for the rest of the world...
or you could tell a jew you're wearing a swastika because of its original meaning for peace

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cac

2edtrlu.gif
lmao