Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A quick wiki seach states that Yela sold around 103K and MGK sold around 178K. These are really shyt numbers overall :pachaha:

I dunno, even if MGK did sell more, Yela has an Em cosign which is invaluable, tracks with CAC icons like Travis Barker, Diplo and Ed Sheeran. MGK is more popular in the Ciroc/Diddy/Instagram world and Yela is more popular with Hip-Hop heads in general after the KRIT, Three 6, Raekwon and Big Boi cosigns.

I dont think either one is more popular. Ultimately I feel like Yela has more potential to grow organically with what he's accomplished, but he seems like an idiot

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
A quick wiki seach states that Yela sold around 103K and MGK sold around 178K. These are really shyt numbers overall :pachaha:

I dunno, even if MGK did sell more, Yela has an Em cosign which is invaluable, tracks with CAC icons like Travis Barker, Diplo and Ed Sheeran. MGK is more popular in the Ciroc/Diddy/Instagram world and Yela is more popular with Hip-Hop heads in general after the KRIT, Three 6, Raekwon and Big Boi cosigns.

I dont think either one is more popular. Ultimately I feel like Yela has more potential to grow organically with what he's accomplished, but he's seems like an idiot
Invaluable? How'd that cosign workout for Slaughterhouse and D12? :bryan:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Kanye-confederate-flag.jpg

:patrice:
ye could do it wolf can't double standard :manny: