Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:heh: Yeah, because that's the only reason why I wouldn't wear them. I wouldn't wear them for the same reason I wouldn't wear a fukking Cowboys jersey, or the same reason I wouldn't wear a shirt with "Los Angeles" emblazoned on the front of it.

I personally think the CSA flag is cool looking, but I wouldn't wear it because it's not apart of my heritage and neither is the Nazi party.

And davis didn't make the fukking flag, it was Nikolas Marschall. Then again there were like 15 different fukking flags so I have no idea which one you're talking about.

I have plenty of shirts that have contentious symbols on them and everytime someone who's just as closeminded as yourself spouts off I love having an openminded discussion with them.
Damn breh, did you just equate nazis and confederates with the cowboys and Los Angeles? I get exactly what you're saying but it just reads funny is all.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Would any of you nikkas feigning outrage over cac's wearing/displaying the confederate flag agree that the U.S. British and French flags represent everything the confederate flag represented and FAR WORSE? I mean alot more far reaching human atrocities of the worst kind were committed under these flags. So if you're one of these fools that get all salty at cac's waving around the confederate flag, i would honestly like to know why those waving the U.S. British & French flags don't elicit the same reaction?

It took Brazil 30+ years after the confederacy was dismantled to abolish slavery. 30 years!

Is the Brazilian flag a symbol of slavery & racism? :ohhh:
I already examined this somewhere down the line, but those flags are not as synonymous with slavery/white supremacy as the confederate flag. Right or wrong. That's just how it is.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn breh, did you just equate nazis and confederates with the cowboys and Los Angeles? I get exactly what you're saying but it just reads funny is all.

:mjpls: Some places a Cowboys jersey can get you jumped and beat the fukk up the same as anything else. Context is everything. My point is some people feel an affinity with these symbols when others don't, and there a consequences both negative and positive for how you project yourself no matter how innocuous something may seem.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm trying to explain to you the technical reason the war began, which was secession.

Most people in the North didn't care that they practiced slavery in a moral sense. Yes, there were abolitionists, but do me a favor and look up how many votes the aboltionist party got during the election and maybe that will explain just how little millions upon millions of Americans really cared about slavery. Slavery was akin to gay rights or any other contemporary moral/social issue, yes, there's people who supported it, but it's hyperbole to say most people cared, especially the north. The war was not waged in a moral sense, it was waged because the south seceded.

fukking Lincoln and Ulyssess Grant who are hailed by blacks as heroes owned fukking slaves :pachaha: so you really think they were so morally opposed to the war?

They used slavery as a way of grabbing the south by the balls and essentially forcing them have a piece of the huge cotton empire in the south.

The South was exporting cotton overseas, they were one of the largest if not THE largest exporters of cotton on the planet. Slavery was a big part of it, but with or without slavery, the war probably would've happened.

The north was imposing tariffs and taxes on them, many southerners interpreted the constitution differently than Northerners did, and you combine that with the fact you basically had two different worlds, it added to the alienation with one another.

I'm not pretending slavery wasn't a big part of causing the war, because it was. It's arguably the biggest catalyst, but you have to understand that there were so many other factors and the North was more concerned about money and profit than the plight of the black man, something they, too were guilty for disenfranchising and exploiting.
At this point I think we are saying essentially the same thing in a different way. Slavery being the biggest catalyst behind the war is essentially what I'm saying. Not how I would word it though. Other than your comment about the war happening even without slavery (that takes us into extremely hypothetical territory) I agree with everything else you're saying here.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
double standard my ass, the vast majority of folks except liberal cacs even care. there's just a bunch of fake outcry and mob mentality going on.
So now opposition to the confederate flag is a white thing? And are you saying the rules aren't different for white people?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
maaaaan im from florida...i grew up with them representin that shyt..its theyre heritage...long as nobody tryin to harm nobody,it all good.yall nikkas trippin.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
not the ones who FOLLOWED EUGENICS :comeon:

stop trying to show i dont know shyt
I'm not against you in this debate. But what are you basing basing that contention off of, other than the fact that it would be hypocritical and irrational?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know him cause I intern at a music studio and he always be up there, we skated a couple times and he took me out to eat. I can never slander someone and call them a racist when I know they aren't. :manny:
That interesting. Hopefully it was just truly poor judgment from ignorance then.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjpls: Some places a Cowboys jersey can get you jumped and beat the fukk up the same as anything else. Context is everything. My point is some people feel an affinity with these symbols when others don't, and there a consequences both negative and positive for how you project yourself no matter how innocuous something may seem.
Haha. You right about that.

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pac one doesn't count to me. That's not the equivalent of the confederate flag.
Burning it or having it blind you doesn't scream out support of the flag to me.
I got no words for 3000. :snoop:

***snorts 3829seconds**

u cant pick n choose breh

rebel- a person who refuses allegiance to, resists, or rises in arms against the government or ruler of his or her country. a person who resists any authority, control, or tradition.

the confederates stood for that, people use slavery as a scapegoat, truth and the matter they wasnt fallin for that bullshyt the revolutionary war was fought for, the union was mad because confederate states were trading and making good money off england, china and others

and the union wanted them to pay taxes and renigged on the deal that originally let the southern states become succeed

so in a sense they rebelled

unlv running rebels, 90s, the rebels basketball team rebelled and raised hell and were called thugs

dukes of hazzard - the entire duke clan were against the law and that flag repped the south n their rebel mentality

pac was a rebel, he knew exactly wha that mascot stood for.. unlv donned confederate colors silver n red

291379b6bb8d5e3ae97503ab9ccf82.gif
:shaq:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and so what do you make out the black artists above from the south that are wearing it?

was it racist before the civil war? no. It was racist after around the jim crow days. perhaps now it signifies heritage and southern culture, thus the reason you are now seeing blacks wear it...

***snorts 392992929seconds***

yep the union game was to get nikkas riled up n go against the south and at the same time kick those same nikkas to mexico, cuba and other parts of latin america.

it was more free land owning wealthy blacks in the south than alot of people think, it was slaves all over america of all colors,

Lincoln is documented in different speeches and stories of meetings with fredrick douglas and a group of blacks in the white house, to persuade blacks in the south to come up north just to get sent out of the country to be free

but nikkas was the majority gettin treated all over the country

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
can some1 break down what exactly the confederate flag and its logo represents for me im not aware

It was the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia and the Confederacy during the Civil War. People that support it say that it's a source of southern pride and that it represents a heritage of the south, and southern independence/culture.

It's used by the KKK and a lot of other extremist groups also. In general it's a shytty flag, and represents a dark time in American history, and I think it 100% is racist. You hear supporters say shyt like "It's just about traditional southern culture" and it's like yeah of course...like slavery!

The Confederate army waved the flag and it's time to stop pretending that the shyt isn't racist. It is. And even if you don't intend for it to be racist, if you KNOW that MANY people view it as such, you should put it down. It's like wearing a Swastika and when people freak out you just go "No, I just mean it how the Hindu interpret it, as a good sign of prosperity."

But even that analogy is flawed, as the Swastika at least has roots in Hinduism and Buddhism as a positive symbol. The confederate flag has always been about slavery IMO.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
YELAWOLF isnt a racist.

hes not :manny:

hes just uneducated frm "slumamerica"

I think this could likely be the case. I also don't think being ignorant or uneducated about a subject means that you are free from criticism either. He's a dumbass for being a guest in what is ultimately black culture and choosing to rock a confederate flag. he should know better. If you think there's any reason at all a that the majority of Americans think the symbol is offensive, it might be worth his time to do some research before parading around in the rebel flag. It's 2014. It's time for people to make smarter decisions. You can literally become damn near an expert in anything at your fingertips, so it's getting to the point (and may already be there) where it's not even an excuse to not know better.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
***snorts 3829seconds**

u cant pick n choose breh

the confederates stood for that, people use slavery as a scapegoat, truth and the matter they wasnt fallin for that bullshyt the revolutionary war was fought for, the union was mad because confederate states were trading and making good money off england, china and others

and the union wanted them to pay taxes and renigged on the deal that originally let the southern states become succeed

so in a sense they rebelled

unlv running rebels, 90s, the rebels basketball team rebelled and raised hell and were called thugs

dukes of hazzard - the entire duke clan were against the law and that flag repped the south n their rebel mentality

pac was a rebel, he knew exactly wha that mascot stood for.. unlv donned confederate colors silver n red

291379b6bb8d5e3ae97503ab9ccf82.gif
:shaq:
Ok. Point me to any source that PAC supported the confederacy. The confederacy did not invent the concept of rebellion.
The rest of your post is just "war of northern aggression" propaganda.