"Yeah, at $700 the PS5 Pro is expensive for a console, but I spent more than double that on my GPU alone"-PC Gamer

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sony Stan’s really trying to push the argument that folks are saying a premium gaming pc can be had for 700 while ignoring the fact that if you have 700 to spend on a second PlayStation you probably have the funds to buy a quality gaming pc.

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony Stan’s really trying to push the argument that folks are saying a premium gaming pc can be had for 700 while ignoring the fact that if you have 700 to spend on a second PlayStation you probably have the funds to buy a quality gaming pc.

2nd playstation? trade the first one in counts too :mjgrin:

some don't wanna paythe extra hundreds for a gaming pc. how bout dat? :smile:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
2nd playstation? trade the first one in counts too :mjgrin:

some don't wanna paythe extra hundreds for a gaming pc. how bout dat? :smile:
If the reason you’re buying a pro is to get the best PlayStation experience then we know the answer is to buy a gaming PC. :mjgrin:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If you like playstation games you aren’t waiting two years to play them
Naughty Dog has marketed one of their games on 4 different platforms for 11 years lol. Somebody out there is paying money to play these games at their own time and place. The only Sony exclusive that would be a must day 1 is Last of Us 3 or Wolverine and it's way out. I might pick up Ragnarok on PC next week like a lot of people probably will.

Sony's whole venture into PC gaming isn't even a threat to their console market at this time. The money is there and the release windows could get shorter and shorter over time IF the console market doesn't grow going into the end of this decade.

And objectively it's the best way to play if you do have a $450+ GPU which for some maynot be viable so there is now a Pro console that will give somewhat a comparable experience.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You prove this daily. Repped :ehh:
Says the group of folks that have spent more on hardware this generation than games.

Psvr2
Psvr2 add on
PS5
Ps5 slim
PS portal
PS5 pro
PS disc drive
SSD storage space
Face plates
Stands
Edge controller

More hardware has released than PS5 1st party games.

But I'm the one thats not smart

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Says the group of folks that have spent more on hardware this generation than games.

Psvr2
Psvr2 add on
PS5
Ps5 slim
PS portal
PS5 pro
PS disc drive
SSD storage space
Face plates
Stands
Edge controller

More hardware has released than PS5 1st party games.

But I'm the one thats not smart
Don’t forget stick drift :lolbron: