Y'all watching Bust Down on Peacock?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When did Peacock start this bullshyt where you can only watch 1 episode if you’re not signed up for premium :wtf:

I barely use this app but this the first time I noticed this shyt

since it was created? thats the whole point give you a taste for free and if you want the rest you gotta pay

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
since it was created? thats the whole point give you a taste for free and if you want the rest you gotta pay
Naw it hasn’t always been like this

I get it free through comcast and I’ve watched other shows on there

this is the first time ive seen it say you need premium to watch more than 1 episode

my girl said it said the same thing for Bel Air

it wasn’t like this before

I’ve watched Saved by the Bell and a couple other shows on there last year and I watched the whole seasons

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Naw it hasn’t always been like this

I get it free through comcast and I’ve watched other shows on there

this is the first time ive seen it say you need premium to watch more than 1 episode

my girl said it said the same thing for Bel Air

it wasn’t like this before

I’ve watched Saved by the Bell and a couple other shows on there last year and I watched the whole seasons

for non comcast free members it has been. i joined premium plus to watch a few shows back when it came out without ads, once I cancelled it was like that. has a feather symbol in the top right of episode thumbnails for everything needing premium or premium plus

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
for non comcast free members it has been. i joined premium plus to watch a few shows back when it came out without ads, once I cancelled it was like that. has a feather symbol in the top right of episode thumbnails for everything needing premium or premium plus
Oh ok

the free subscription through Comcast always had ads but you used to be able to watch all episodes

now its useless if they’re only letting people watch 1 episode and Peacock don’t have enough content for me to sub

I just download the couple shows I watch :manny:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This pilot a little :ld:
Like white folk humor on the whole molesting thing. .Gibbs was the funniest person to me and he was just being Gibbs.

I'll keep watching tho I think it has some potential:ld:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Yep a suicide

Damn. Not just suicide but a gunshot wound to the head?

:francis:

This shyt is so sad. I remember like 4 or 5 years ago I showed a short clip of his stand-up to someone I was working with and told him "this dude Jak got next"