Y'all watching Bust Down on Peacock?

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Just heard about the show yesterday n started watching, don’t think it’s very good but his stand up is rip

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yep a suicide

Wow LA county really put peoples business in the streets like that?? WTF? What happened to privacy?:picard:

RIP, only 27 years old.

Bust down was terrible though. Glad it didn't get renewed.

He was one of the characters that was covered in sperm at the sperm bank. shyt was weird and not even funny.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just watched the first 2 episodes and I think it's hilarious. I read about Jak passing the other day, but didn't know who he was, sad shyt, RIP. I was dying when he got covered in the nut :dame:

:bryan:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
this show is white people humor done poorly (cuz i have no issue with white people humor done well). there were some LOL moments, but each character was generally unlikable and forced. the always sunny comparison was apt but without any of the charisma, chemistry and charm

shyt was like the R-Rated Grand Crew :scusthov:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
this show is white people humor done poorly (cuz i have no issue with white people humor done well). there were some LOL moments, but each character was generally unlikable and forced. the always sunny comparison was apt but without any of the charisma, chemistry and charm
That's exactly what they were trying to do. A Black Sunny. I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's exactly it.