Y'all watching Bust Down on Peacock?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't feel like doing a detailed breakdown, but basically that what Sam Jay's character is for.
Just pay attention to all her lines in the script.
She's the only character in a relationship.
She's also the only character with any semblance of intelligence, the other three are buffoons.

But elsewhere:
Chris (drinking a 40): I'll be like Deray McKesson with the Black Lives Matter Movement!
Langston: That movement was actually started by Black women.
Chris: Well, what did Black men do then?
Sam: Retweet sometimes?

One of the dudes is gay and weak, the other dude is straight and weak, Chris Redd's character is the only masculine one, but he's the least intelligent and biggest buffoon out of the crew, bucking eyes and all.
The first episode is about their white male boss grabbing the Black employee's dikks and they're too afraid to do anything about it.

Not to put on the Tin Foil Kufi, but these shows are real slick with the jabs and it's easy to miss if you're just happy to see Black centered shows and looking to be entertained.
:mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Don't feel like doing a detailed breakdown, but basically that what Sam Jay's character is for.
Just pay attention to all her lines in the script.
She's the only character in a relationship.
She's also the only character with any semblance of intelligence, the other three are buffoons.

But elsewhere:
Chris (drinking a 40): I'll be like Deray McKesson with the Black Lives Matter Movement!
Langston: That movement was actually started by Black women.
Chris: Well, what did Black men do then?
Sam: Retweet sometimes?

One of the dudes is gay and weak, the other dude is straight and weak, Chris Redd's character is the only masculine one, but he's the least intelligent and biggest buffoon out of the crew, bucking eyes and all.
The first episode is about their white male boss grabbing the Black employee's dikks and they're too afraid to do anything about it.

Not to put on the Tin Foil Kufi, but these shows are real slick with the jabs and it's easy to miss if you're just happy to see Black centered shows and looking to be entertained.
You’re the weirdo who looks at shyt with a magnifying glass, fines one spec and thinks the entire table needs to be destroyed. :camby:

This shyt is just oddball peoples being odd.

Daps
I’m sleeping on this. I need to get on the ball and watch this. I met Gibbs twice and each time he was funny. So this should work.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
You’re the weirdo who looks at shyt with a magnifying glass, fines one spec and thinks the entire table needs to be destroyed. :camby:

This shyt is just oddball peoples being odd.
Enjoy your show, son.
Don't let me stop you.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Didnt really like it

glad to see Tasha from insecure in this shes raw no regret status for me