Yall watch 90210?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, him treating Adrianna like shyt was the entire point of their storyline in the second half of season 4/first half of season 5. He always put his music ahead of her.

As far as Silver, "treating her like shyt" may be overstating things, but he did try to use her surrogate for his own selfish purposes.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I love how all of Dixon's "apologies" are just asking people to do stuff for him.

"Sorry I treated you like shyt, Adrianna... sign to my record label?"

"Sorry I treated you like shyt, Silver... direct my music video?"

shyt had me like :what:

when he asked silver to direct the video.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
^hell she look like she would consider it. i only caught the last end of that episode last night

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Tristan+Wilds+Scenes+90210+Set+LA+3+JfYVhOM02g_l.jpg
Tristan+Wilds+Scenes+90210+Set+LA+3+lpJaxzOxb2Ql.jpg

AnnaLynne+McCord+Scenes+Set+90210+LA+2+E1Dy3NhoTW2l.jpg
AnnaLynne+McCord+Scenes+Set+90210+LA+2+4LcfCPw5NEIl.jpg

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
nikka, him treating Adrianna like shyt was the entire point of their storyline in the second half of season 4/first half of season 5. He always put his music ahead of her.

As far as Silver, "treating her like shyt" may be overstating things, but he did try to use her surrogate for his own selfish purposes.

He did ultimately choose his music career over her when he decided to leave. Adrianna has done that before too when she was with Navid. Anyways that doesnt really matter because they started over and got back together and she proceeded to give a dude a lap dance, make out with said dude and fukk that dude. Was also gonna lie about it until she slipped up when Dix found the video. In the end he was gonna hand her contract over and set Adrianna up new management team but she fukked that up by showing her titties and they was like :dwillhuh: :whoa:..

Silver just happen to find out about the Surrogate singing before Dixon got around to telling her. It's not like he wasnt planning on telling her. The surrogate wanted to do it also it wasnt just for him. He wasnt gonna have no pregnant girl on tour and shyt..He stated that already.

Gotta admit that the whole apology vid made a turn and had me like :what: when he asked her to direct a music video. But Silver was kinda like:ehh: