Yall watch 90210?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If 90210 is axed, what other white girl teenybopper dramas am I gonna watch now? :why:

Secret Life of the American Teenager is done after this season.
Degrassi is :flabbynsick:

Anybody up on that Pretty Little Liars piff? :popcorn:

I swear, I mean I SWEAR, I tried to like this show.... but it is pure shyt.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
If 90210 is axed, what other white girl teenybopper dramas am I gonna watch now? :why:

Secret Life of the American Teenager is done after this season.
Degrassi is :flabbynsick:

Anybody up on that Pretty Little Liars piff? :popcorn:

I wouldn't call it teeny-bop, but Nashville starring Hayden Panetierre and Connie Britton is pretty damn good for a primetime soap-style show.

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they need to cancel this finally - I've just about giving up and I watched it from the start. It's hard to watch now with all these stupid storylines and such. It sucks because they've had a few characters that were likeable (Annie's very first boyfriend, the surfer chick) only for them to be gone out of the blue. Adriana and Silver could have been a good 1-2 if they wanted to focus on them - but instead Annie and Naomi had to get there screen time. I think Naomi has gotten uglier as the seasons have progressed. Annie always got on my nerves. Who knows what crappy storylines they will come up if they go another season.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Stopped watching after last season but I love me some Jessica Lowndes

:takedat:

194j7q.jpg

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think they need to cancel this finally - I've just about giving up and I watched it from the start. It's hard to watch now with all these stupid storylines and such. It sucks because they've had a few characters that were likeable (Annie's very first boyfriend, the surfer chick) only for them to be gone out of the blue. Adriana and Silver could have been a good 1-2 if they wanted to focus on them - but instead Annie and Naomi had to get there screen time. I think Naomi has gotten uglier as the seasons have progressed. Annie always got on my nerves. Who knows what crappy storylines they will come up if they go another season.

Ethan was the man I never understood why they would ruin his character by making him stuck on Silver out of the blue and tossing his friendship with Dixon into the bushes:dead:

I agree with the rest as well I can't explain how bomb this show was when they were in high school a couple seasons ago, now it's entertaining but not in the way it used to be. Not even the original had this many outlandish storylines and stupid character development(Turning Teddy gay?:comeon:)

They have barely let these kids go through the struggle after high school too they ALL have some type of crazy income.:usure:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is that earlier in theseason Naveed was in the club promoting business and out of thr blue his partner is gone and he is back in school with no mention of any future club events lol

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I love how all of Dixon's "apologies" are just asking people to do stuff for him.

"Sorry I treated you like shyt, Adrianna... sign to my record label?"

"Sorry I treated you like shyt, Silver... direct my music video?"

How did he treat any of them like shyt? :childplease: