Yall watch 90210?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
This throwaway episode has made it clear that not only have the writers run out of ideas (but we knew this a couple of seasons ago) but that they clearly don't want their jobs any more. I think the producers of this show are TRYING to gete it canceled.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This throwaway episode has made it clear that not only have the writers run out of ideas (but we knew this a couple of seasons ago) but that they clearly don't want their jobs any more. I think the producers of this show are TRYING to gete it canceled.

Between this dumb shyt, stupid storylines and long breaks I think they've all said fukk it:shaq2:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They cut out that parents too early and had them make it too early.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I skipped over the last couple of seasons (been watching Netflix) and just randomly watched this...what the hell happened to Naomi. I mean that bytch always looked like a gremlin but she look like she on crack in this first scene :wtf:

And why is this 40 year old looking dude still on the show :wtf:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
So I skipped over the last couple of seasons (been watching Netflix) and just randomly watched this...what the hell happened to Naomi. I mean that bytch always looked like a gremlin but she look like she on crack in this first scene :wtf:

And why is this 40 year old looking dude still on the show :wtf:

You talking bout Teddy aren't you?:aicmon:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was this episode worth watching? i read the preview and i hate when shows do that alternate universe crap.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hate how this show tries so hard to convince us that Tristan Wilds actually has musical talent. :why:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yea. He's a good character but he looks too old :ld:

Honestly I think they got rid of the parents too quick on here :shaq2:

:dead: I knew you were talking about Teddy. Dude is like 37 and he's been looking way to old and flabby this season. I don't know who they are trying to fool.

I agree they jumped the gun a bit here, somebody said a few pages back...they only been out of high school 2 years and are wayyyyyy ahead of the curb career wise. It's like the writers don't even want these peeps doing the young adult thing whatsoever.

I do miss the more adult characters but what's the use when these peeps are being written as 20 yr olds going on 40?