Yall watch 90210?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This might be the last season brehs. The ratings are trash (even by CW standards), and they may not want to give it a shortened final season considering how bad the ratings were for Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.

What white girl teenybopper drama am I gonna watch now? :damn:

Ratings are trash cuz they keep moving it around. I was up on this religiously since the first season through all the bs and hiatuses mid season. But I can never remember its on Mondays now and there are better shows in the slot now(Not by my standards). But moving it from tues to mon will def be the reason this show might not last

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This might be the last season brehs. The ratings are trash (even by CW standards), and they may not want to give it a shortened final season considering how bad the ratings were for Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.

its krazy how every show they have team them up with has gotten cancel
plus i dont even understand why the hell they keep flip flopping it from monday to tuesday and flip flopping the times

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
thank god for internet downloads. i been up on 90210 from the start

silver is bad. adriana and naomi are the baddest though.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: @ the end

I went from :ohmy: to :whew: to :sadcam:

I don't want to spoil it but this is fukked up

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Yo, that bytch that kidnapped Liam no-sold the fukk outta that taser. :leostare:

LOL, that shyt was killing me. That bytch took that taser shot like Liam smacked her in the head with a pillow or something. She went down for a second then just ignored that shyt.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

All of CW's shows have bad ratings. The Vampire Diaries, Arrow and Supernatural are the only ones that get more than 2 million viewers..and in SPN's case barely too

ABC Family and MTV took its niche or youth scripted programming tbh