Yall watch 90210?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So I skipped over the last couple of seasons (been watching Netflix) and just randomly watched this...what the hell happened to Naomi. I mean that bytch always looked like a gremlin but she look like she on crack in this first scene :wtf:

And why is this 40 year old looking dude still on the show :wtf:

Teddy is 35 years old in real life :pachaha:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I want my hipster, vegetarian, surfer chick back :pacspit:

tumblr_lu8d27t0dU1r64q86o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9t7bao7gx1qhzh1go1_500.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
wtf was dixon wearing? He was a fusion of these swag skinny jean and hipster rappers. The actor should get slapped for agreeing to wear that shyt. Who wrote those lyrics:scusthov: This nikka has no stage presence. Why didnt he channel Micheal from the Wire. He looked, moved, and sounded like a parody of a rapper.

And these cacs really expect us to believe a rapper couldn't survive being found out, background wise :heh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
wtf was dixon wearing? He was a fusion of these swag skinny jean and hipster rappers. The actor should get slapped for agreeing to wear that shyt. Who wrote those lyrics:scusthov: This nikka has no stage presence. Why didnt he channel Micheal from the Wire. He looked, moved, and sounded like a parody of a rapper.

And these cacs really expect us to believe a rapper couldn't survive being found out, background wise :heh:

Its like Dixon forgot he killed nikkas before since he out there canoodling with those snow bunnies :heh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
See, that argument is why this show is silly at times. :snoop: at telling a 21 year old he's childish for wanting to go back to school. You're supposed to be in college at that age.