Yall watch 90210?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
So the driver of the TRUCK died, all three nikkas in the car with Dixon died, EVERYBODY involved in the crash died... except Dixon? :wtf:

And the craziest thing of it all is everyone seems to think only three people (the three who died) were in that car. What the hell, did Dixon just crawl away and hail an ambulance on the highway or some shyt? :skip:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
pretty wack episode!
so Luke's pimp girlfriend is done and dusted! He gets off free..lucky shyt!

what's the chances of them pumping some venom in Dixon and he does a 180, gets militant or gets with some pro black group or something? lol

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
SMH @ me getting home from work, checking my DVR, only to find a screen that says 'No Need To Call Us. Service will be restored..." etc., etc.

DirecTV on some bullshyt.

:to:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all think Liam gonna smash his prof?

:krs: @ Alec ruining Naomi's marriage. But he's done now, she wants revenge.

Silver has no purpose on this show.

:smh: @ this slut Adrianna.

:skip: @ Dixon shytting on Navid at the end.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what he do?

Dixon wanted to open up for Navid's club opening and Navid was like yea yea sure but he ain't really want him to open up cause he's crippled. So they went camping and Dixon couldn't put up the tent and Navid was like
2u4q9zq.jpg
look at you, you can't even put up a tent, how the fukk can you open up my club, this is just business reasons and Dixon was like :ohhh: and :sadcam: and drove off. At the end Navid was like I hope you understand and Dixon was like :ehh: don't worry about it..... :shaq: I spoke to Liam and he said I could open up and seeing how it's Liam's club, you have no say.
rqykxk.jpg
Don't worry about it... it's just business reasons. :smugstern:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is pretty good, always a twist with everything though lol