Yall watch 90210?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew the professor wanted to fukk Liam and navid still trying to :cape: sliver dude need to throw that bytch in the bushes nikka owns a club he can get ass anytime he wanted.....that wheelchair dude is off the hook knew he want to eat Annie out (since he can't used he dikk :manny:) and of course Adrianna is a hoe but she bad :takedat:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This has been the worst most predictable season yet:beli:

With that said none of these hoes have looked better on this show and Im loving the Silver wanting to get the most out of her body before losing her titties storyline:jawalrus:

The Dixon Adrianna storyline could he better without this loser dude around they need to stop painting my baby Adrianna as such a whore:why:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last episode was trash

yea a dime like annie is really gonna date some dude in a wheelchair :smh:

dixon better throw adrianna in the bushes and go for that black chick. they aint even developping that story

:pacspit: @ selfish ass navid ruining liam's relationship with that sexy ass prof

:smh: @ max picking a known hoe who cheated on him over his best friend

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last episode was trash

yea a dime like annie is really gonna date some dude in a wheelchair :smh:

dixon better throw adrianna in the bushes and go for that black chick. they aint even developping that story

:pacspit: @ selfish ass navid ruining liam's relationship with that sexy ass prof

:smh: @ max picking a known hoe who cheated on him over his best friend

I think with Annie's personality it makes sense going for a guy in a wheelchair, I couldn't picture any of the others though. Annie is really white lol.

I like this season so far, I hated 4.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that hacker dude was like "I was going to hack his shyt anyway but u was in the way :manny:" and Adrianna back on her slore shyt but damn she fine....navid a a$$hole for that like really whats so dope about sliver...that nerd nikka threw his friendship in the bushes for that ho :snoop:

Daps
Finally had a chance to catch up...

Silver annoys me...
The guy in the wheelchair is fine!
I knew Liam and the professor was going to fukk.
Adrianna put on some weight since the first season she looks great! Adrianna is selfish but that isn't anything new. Dixon is self involved himself but damn he's been through a lot give him a minute before you jump into bed with the first hot guy you see.

Annie new guy played the fukk out of all of them. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Adrianna is a hoe

we knew that tho :yeshrug:

Navid be on his :cape: shyt

Dixon really needs to dump Adrianna and go after Silver

YBE

Banned
Daps
Dixon really needs to dump Adrianna and go after Silver

Silver had like 7 personalities tho :huhldup:

Typical Hollywood racism. Navid & Liam aint have to deal with that crazy shyt :leostare: