Yall watch 90210?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate that shyt. They did in Gossip Girl too. I understand their rich kids but the story lines border on :duck: status. You got Chuck Bass being a CEO of a major American corporation at 20 years old, Naomi being the biggest party planner in Hollywood by freshman year, Nate owning a large newspaper company & Annie just happening to meet some old lady, take care of her for 2 months & get her 8 figure fortune.

Cmon son :laff:

been stopped watching gossip girl...middle of season 3
gonna stop with 90210 based on yall reactions havent even started this season :snoop:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Where was his fake dad? :mjpls:

But, yeah, Dixon is a fukking waste. He went from the show being about him, his "sister and her family to now just being given random scenarios to fulfill his contract. He's about as useless as the Black dude on New Guy.

Funny how they threw their family in the bushes. Grandma gone. Mom barely around and the dad just said deuces & got a new wife :smugfavre:

That's not just him, though--pretty much everybody on the show has gotten that except Naomi. Once they realized Annalynne McCord was the breakout star, that's who they started giving all the focus to.

That said, he and Annie did get it the worst since they were originally supposed to be the main characters. LOL @ going from that to being all the way in the back of the DVD covers and promotional posters.

Yea. I dont get that. I find Naomi incredibly irritating. Hate spoiled bytches like her. Id rather the show focus on Dixon & Annie.

yeah the show has gone truly down hill. What are they doing??

the dude who smashed adriana reminds me of the dude in one tree hill?I thought it was him ..

Yea. He does look like Nate. One Tree Hill (along with The OC :salute: first 3 seasons only tho :whoa:) used to be one of my guilty pleasures back in high school. My crew would :scusthov: if they knew I watched shyt like that :ld:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how they threw their family in the bushes. Grandma gone. Mom barely around and the dad just said deuces & got a new wife :smugfavre:

Yea. I dont get that. I find Naomi incredibly irritating. Hate spoiled bytches like her. Id rather the show focus on Dixon & Annie.

Yea. He does look like Nate. One Tree Hill (along with The OC :salute: first 3 seasons only tho :whoa:) used to be one of my guilty pleasures back in high school. My crew would :scusthov: if they knew I watched shyt like that :ld:

One tree hill was :lawd: . one of my fav shows of all time. OC was dope but it fell off heavy.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

Nate busting Lucas's ass when Nate came back from that basketball camp >>>>>>>>>>

Nathan finally making the NBA :to:

Nate getting kidnapped overseas :wtf:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the black dude in one tree hill was another token useless black character. The only p*ssy he got quickly cheated on his ass..lol

that dude who also was in boy meets world still looks the same with his geeky face!

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
the black dude in one tree hill was another token useless black character. The only p*ssy he got quickly cheated on his ass..lol

that dude who also was in boy meets world still looks the same with his geeky face!

What Black dude from One Tree Hill? I for real don't remember him. :sadcam:

Edit: Ohhhhh.... Skillz. LOL, homey was like 35 playing an 18 year old and shyt. They had him dating Bevin's ditzy ass, then he had the nerve to fukk with Nathan's mom and shyt, comedy. His only role was to follow around that useless ass kid.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What Black dude from One Tree Hill? I for real don't remember him. :sadcam:

Edit: Ohhhhh.... Skillz. LOL, homey was like 35 playing an 18 year old and shyt. They had him dating Bevin's ditzy ass, then he had the nerve to fukk with Nathan's mom and shyt, comedy. His only role was to follow around that useless ass kid.

also the extra cat along with his white sidekick who were like super non-existent heads to make up faces in the crow/crew..I recall Skills shared a house with them..

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
also the extra cat along with his white sidekick who were like super non-existent heads to make up faces in the crow/crew..I recall Skills shared a house with them..

Fergie was the other Black guy. And then Peyton had a Black brother :youngsabo: And there was the Black basketball player who died who called Skills an Uncle Tom.

Damn, all this shyt is just coming back to me now. :sadcam:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes been the latter ever since liam was introduced and naomi/adrianna/silver started getting as much airtime as his sis.Thought that was common knowledge

Lol i only watched a season and a half then work got in way and didn't ever catch up . I only watched to see what mike lee would do and if they'd suddenly start throwing rich minority women in the show to avoid him fukking white girls . Then I realized he was sort of c00nish :yeshrug:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Fergie was the other Black guy. And then Peyton had a Black brother :youngsabo: And there was the Black basketball player who died who called Skills an Uncle Tom.

Damn, all this shyt is just coming back to me now. :sadcam:

His name was Quinton. His mom was a single mother, he wanted to go to the NBA, didnt excel academically and got killed before graduating high school. Yep. Every stereotype checked off :lolbron:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they were in high school it was the shyt. Annie's drug dealer boyfriend, Naomi getting raped by the teacher, Dixon working at the restaurant, etc.

Good stuff back then. It's like a trend with shows, when they leave high school it dont work no more.

YBE

Banned
Daps
two things are gonna happen....either Max's business partner is in the closet & is gay for Max which is why he hates ole girl or Naomi is gonna try to get close to him until he & her end up smashing.