Yall watch 90210?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
shyt you right. She just been with every random dude on the show. btw, no way in hell a rich brat like Naomi dates Max in real life. :skip:
notice that shes been with every dude on the show but the 2 ethnics minorities :mjpls:
:ohlawd: I may have to rethink my decision to never watch this show again.

Then again you never see that ass on the show. She be wearing ruffly as dresses and shyt.
thats a pathetic looking ass son, :what: the hell is the matter with you?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all three of the other dudes in the car die and Dixon just happens to get thrown from it and survive? :rudy:

I don't know if I like where this season is going. The Dixon/Adrianna/Other dude love triangle is just a rehash of Oscar/Ivy/Dixon or Max/Naomi/Austin. And Dixon treated her like shyt, so I hope they don't get back together.

And Max and Naomi's marriage is going to fail by midseason. Bet on it.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Lets be reality brehs :comeon:

Dixon got hit head on by a 18 wheeler. He should be dead as fukk right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
all the main female characters on this show are hoes. Most of the supporting ones are too. The guys have had less diverse sex lives then these hoes. :gag:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Lets be reality brehs :comeon:

90210 Dixon Car Accident - YouTube

Dixon got hit head on by a 18 wheeler. He should be dead as fukk right now.

I read that dude who plays Dixon/Mike is/was sick so the lack of him beiń around alot last season was due to that and the crash was used as a storyline in case he couldnt return. Glad my dude Dixon survived:salute:

Havent got around to seeing this ep yet , I am still used to this shyt being on Tuesdays...idk why all these shows get shifted around so damn much.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all three of the other dudes in the car die and Dixon just happens to get thrown from it and survive? :rudy:

I don't know if I like where this season is going. The Dixon/Adrianna/Other dude love triangle is just a rehash of Oscar/Ivy/Dixon or Max/Naomi/Austin. And Dixon treated her like shyt, so I hope they don't get back together.

And Max and Naomi's marriage is going to fail by midseason. Bet on it.

Well people have randomly survived car crashes . Is Dixon still a big part of the show ?or is he the random minority ?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well people have randomly survived car crashes . Is Dixon still a big part of the show ?or is he the random minority ?
hes been the latter ever since liam was introduced and naomi/adrianna/silver started getting as much airtime as his sis.Thought that was common knowledge

YBE

Banned
Daps
So...are these nikkas not in College anymore? They spent one semester there, then started getting married, having kids & buying mansions the next :heh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Anybody find Annie bad? I do. Something about her. Hated her in the beginning but she grew on me.

She been bad since Degrassi :shaq:

Tumblr_lfq774HIj51qasnyro1_400.gif

tumblr_m4iw263QzI1r6y6gb.gif