Y’all Up on This Chris Chan Doc? (UPDATE:OG Sonic OC Creator Arrested)

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I thought I wanted to know about this guy and it would be easy just watch a video. There are whole channels and people who've been following this dude who call themselves Christorians, a video series that is 50 parts and last as long as an hour long tv drama without the commercials. Why?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Clyde Cash!
I thought I wanted to know about this guy and it would be easy just watch a video. There are whole channels and people who've been following this dude who call themselves Christorians, a video series that is 50 parts and last as long as an hour long tv drama without the commercials. Why?
Theres also an entire Wikipedia site for him too.

Why do people pay attention? Some do it to be bullies. Some out of boredom. Others because they find his story interesting.

Tiger King was one of the most watched documentaries last year, spawned a bunch of memes, n made the main guy into an infamous person. Did people watch it because they like tigers so much? Naw.

Or did they watch it to see people off their rocker act dysfunctional while ruining other peoples lives? The same could be said with the Chris Chan stuff. I also view it as a cautionary tale of the internet.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chris’s Son-Chu van finally got towed from that motel parking lot.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this could've been a show but the dude had to rape his mom
now his life is unfilmable

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's next month..I wonder how jail is treating him. Or did he get out before the court case?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
this could've been a show but the dude had to rape his mom
now his life is unfilmable

It could be done tons of serial killers have gotten movies/docs. I think it would be more along the lines taking beats from his life instead of a biography; like that one movie where a Burger King manager strip searched and held hostage an employee due to a prank call.

honestly you could make a whole documentary series or movie on his trolls with Chris having small role.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
0aw070fi5nf71.jpg

damn. feedin his mom eggs he busted nuts in. that's enough Chris for today
1567136014248-106x109.png
Been skimming through this thread, I'm done with this shyt:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hit part 30.

Chris and Barb nearly running down the owner of the game place with their car because Chris’ antics got him banned there :whoo:

Chris infiltrating and pretending to be one of the trolls under a fake name :mjlol:

Liquid Chris :dead:

This just keeps getting wilder and wilder…

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I just hit part 30.

Chris and Barb nearly running down the owner of the game place with their car because Chris’ antics got him banned there :whoo:

Chris infiltrating and pretending to be one of the trolls under a fake name :mjlol:

Liquid Chris :dead:

This just keeps getting wilder and wilder…

When he was telling that gay ass story on Kiwi Farms I lost at, “Sweet little whore took me in”