Y’all Up on This Chris Chan Doc? (UPDATE:OG Sonic OC Creator Arrested)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Ok after watching the doc for the week I am all caught up. Chris is nuts and functionally retarted. He should be in a group home or something. Although I did admire that some of the people who abused him for years were actually paying for some of his art work so he achieved his dream of being a comic book artist and writer. Now as far as the incest he showed signs and should not be around his mother anymore.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ok after watching the doc for the week I am all caught up. Chris is nuts and functionally retarted. He should be in a group home or something. Although I did admire that some of the people who abused him for years were actually paying for some of his art work so he achieved his dream of being a comic book artist and writer. Now as far as the incest he showed signs and should not be around his mother anymore.
Yeah I'm sensitive to shyt like this because I have family the same way
Not as bad tho but can still be taken advantage of

Him fukking his mom is not ok

Girl should be in jail too

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, all 59 parts in a week? God help you:picard:

Most likely Chris aint seein his mom again. Def will never live with her again. She’ll most likely pass away in a nursin home while hes locked up.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah I'm sensitive to shyt like this because I have family the same way
Not as bad tho but can still be taken advantage of

Him fukking his mom is not ok

Girl should be in jail too

Yeah that girl who encouraged him should be in jail. This is pretty big but i guess it will take something like a mass shooting for people to pay attention.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
0aw070fi5nf71.jpg

damn. feedin his mom eggs he busted nuts in. that's enough Chris for today
1567136014248-106x109.png

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
0aw070fi5nf71.jpg

damn. feedin his mom eggs he busted nuts in. that's enough Chris for today
1567136014248-106x109.png

Bruh this bytch is saying so much shyt it’s becoming hard to believe anything she says.

Boiling hamsters alive & eating them
shytting herself
Toenails falling off
Bullying trans kids into suicide
Pedo shyt
Lesbian rapists

No 19 year old can be that fukkin depraved

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this bytch is saying so much shyt it’s becoming hard to believe anything she says.

Boiling hamsters alive & eating them
shytting herself
Toenails falling off
Bullying trans kids into suicide
Pedo shyt
Lesbian rapists

No 19 year old can be that fukkin depraved
I dunno. I feel like a lot of kids who spent all their time on them weird forums prolly ended up pretty weird by the end of high school.

look how sick BlueSpike was, n he was only 13.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I dunno. I feel like a lot of kids who spent all their time on them weird forums prolly ended up pretty weird by the end of high school.

look how sick BlueSpike was, n he was only 13.

Yea bruh but we’re comparing a 13 yo to 19 yo and Bluespike has expressed remorse at the fukked up shyt he’s done.

Do I believe she trolled Chris into raping his mom? Yea. Do I believe Chris beating off into free range organic eggs, forcing her to eat them with nipple clamps on:scust:? No.

Not unless she got proof said it, she’s pretended to be 5 different people on the kiwi farms, and tells hella lies on Reddit. You can’t trust that bipolar bytch unless there’s corroborated evidence.