Y’all Up on This Chris Chan Doc? (UPDATE:OG Sonic OC Creator Arrested)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
0aw070fi5nf71.jpg

damn. feedin his mom eggs he busted nuts in. that's enough Chris for today
1567136014248-106x109.png

:why:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yea bruh but we’re comparing a 13 yo to 19 yo and Bluespike has expressed remorse at the fukked up shyt he’s done.

Do I believe she trolled Chris into raping his mom? Yea. Do I believe Chris beating off into free range organic eggs, forcing her to eat them with nipple clamps on:scust:? No.

Not unless she got proof said it, she’s pretended to be 5 different people on the kiwi farms, and tells hella lies on Reddit. You can’t trust that bipolar bytch unless there’s corroborated evidence.

that chan culture is pretty psychopathic sadistic...

if they had been building him up to the point that they got him to rape his mom.. then him nutting in her food would have just been a step in that road..
some of that shyt I can definitely believe

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that chan culture is pretty psychopathic sadistic...

if they had been building him up to the point that they got him to rape his mom.. then him nutting in her food would have just been a step in that road..
some of that shyt I can definitely believe
He was already drinkin his own :gag: that he busted into cups of orange Fanta on camera. Theres really nothin thats off the table or unbelievable for him.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Chris was on Fox News. That scumbag Tucker had a segment on him. Im still in shock Sonichu guy is now mainstream on a national level

Did tucker talk about how he was harrassed or did he focus on the tranny incest part.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Bruh this bytch is saying so much shyt it’s becoming hard to believe anything she says.

Boiling hamsters alive & eating them
shytting herself
Toenails falling off
Bullying trans kids into suicide
Pedo shyt
Lesbian rapists

No 19 year old can be that fukkin depraved

Yeah man just discovered her...holy shyt. How...how does a person become like that? And she's only 19? WTF. Was she abused as a child?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Dammit thanks to this thread I went down the rabbit hole and now after a few days in on episode 14 of the documentary

:snoop:

After every episode I wonder why the hell I'm watching it:francis:

Crack open an Orange Fanta and enjoy the ride breh. Chris is literally a product of everyone but himself.