Y’all Up on This Chris Chan Doc? (UPDATE:OG Sonic OC Creator Arrested)

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He back in regular jail. Word is he’s getting out at the end of the month.

The merge is on!!!

gPsiETJ.gif

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I had heard about Chris Chan but never did too deep a dive on him because some weirdo obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog didn't sound very interesting to me. Well I finally watched a couple of those Youtube videos on him last night outta boredom and can safely say his story shows the worst humanity and modern society has to offer - on all sides. Just the lowest of the lowest, from Chris to all the people obsessed with Chris - the dregs.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I had heard about Chris Chan but never did too deep a dive on him because some weirdo obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog didn't sound very interesting to me. Well I finally watched a couple of those Youtube videos on him last night outta boredom and can safely say his story shows the worst humanity and modern society has to offer - on all sides. Just the lowest of the lowest, from Chris to all the people obsessed with Chris - the dregs.

I came out of it the same way. As much as Chris was a dysfunctional human being, motherfukkers went out of their way to fukk with him to the point that you begin to feel sorry for him. It got to the point of when do you start taking responsibility for the things he does when your constantly fukking with him?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I came out of it the same way. As much as Chris was a dysfunctional human being, motherfukkers went out of their way to fukk with him to the point that you begin to feel sorry for him. It got to the point of when do you start taking responsibility for the things he does when your constantly fukking with him?
And thats how it is for the typical person on the Chris rollercoaster. It goes from “this weirdo a piece of shyt:dahell:” to “damn they went to far, i kinda feel bad for him:ld:” to “this sick motherfukker did did what?! Naw fukk this guy:pacspit:” back to “this too much bullyin, nobody deserves this:picard:” n then back to “maybe scumbag Chris deserved that shyt after all:scusthov: