Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

Yas

Banned
Daps
Tell us more about how much you hate black men while posting on a forum dominated by Black men.
oh please you know i wasnt talking about black men,if we are being honest i doubt most of you on here can touch your toes. I was referring to NBA player which could be any race and are always rumored to cheat or have a disease which is why i called them nasty. NEXT

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
oh please you know i wasnt talking about black men,if we are being honest i doubt most of you on here can touch your toes. I was referring to NBA player which could be any race and are always rumored to cheat or have a disease which is why i called them nasty. NEXT
Lol okay. Corny. You even negged like I'm hurt about imaginary internet points. You and I both know what you meant. I've seen how you post in other threads.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Nah you do. You even think they're cute (your words) and are big mad that people are making fun of them. Merely calling them plain, a statement of truth and something white people are often referred to by even other white people, has you heated. :mjlol::umad:

094.jpg

This shyt getting astral up in here.
full
:mjlol:
You can think someone is cute without liking them, maybe because on average I don`t consider white men attrative so they arent plain to me. So basically you are saying there is a bunch of white men that look like them in America got it. Anyway back on topic go post some ana and Lexie and I will go back to being a ghost in this thread.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Lol okay. Corny. You even negged like I'm hurt about imaginary internet points. You and I both know what you meant. I've seen how you post in other threads.
you said the bolded like it's supposed to mean something. You don`t get what I mean because I said NBA PLAYERS which is referring to athletes that play basketball aka men known for being Hoes aka men who would probably take advantage of the twins and cheat on them. Focus on the booty and stop quoting me with your nonsense

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You can think someone is cute without liking them, maybe because on average I don`t consider white men attrative so they arent plain to me. So basically you are saying there is a bunch of white men that look like them in America got it. Anyway back on topic go post some ana and Lexie and I will go back to being a ghost in this thread.
That's a lot of jeulzing just to say you have a thing for them. You have a thing for plain cacs. PLAIN.:mjlol::bryan:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
football-angry.gif

I come back to this marvelous thread to see yall stank it up with bs???

This isn't braindead TLR

This isn't a white boy appreciation/insecurity thread

This is J.B.O Incorporated. :hhh: We here for fat asses and not the goofy arguments yall still will be having in 2142

Act accordingly :scust:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Why are yall so surprised they only date white and likely don't want anything to do with black men or even black people in general:skip:?

It takes less than 5 mins to find they're adopted biracials who's adoptive parents are both white and grew up in a 95% white area. They probably don't even consider themselves black to begin with.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Why are yall so surprised they only date white and likely don't want anything to do with black men or even black people in general:skip:?

It takes less than 5 mins to find they're adopted biracials who's adoptive parents are both white and grew up in a 95% white area. They probably don't even consider themselves black to begin with.
I agree I watched a lot of their videos and they seem uncomfortable with calling themselves black or being recognized as such. They seem more comfortable calling themselves women of color and saying what they are mixed with (black,white and native American)

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I agree I watched a lot of their videos and they seem uncomfortable with calling themselves black or being recognized as such. They seem more comfortable calling themselves women of color and saying what they are mixed with (black,white and native American)
A lot of dark skin black people want biracials to stop calling themselves black. Historically it’s been normal for mixed people to be labeled black but maybe that’s changing :yeshrug:

• Wow
Reactions: Yas

Code

Banned
Daps

They'll call themselves black when its profitable to do so, we've seen this movie a million times with hollywood celebs