Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Do these chicks play a sport? Seem like they work out 5 times a day. I mean damn, how fit are these bytches tryna be? :russ:
They playing the IG attention whoring sport…

And I’m not mad

Now they selling leggins to bytches that wish they had that kinda ass (so they could receive the same attention) and we got a chick in here saying we’re sexualizing them :mjlol:

90% of those views from the youtube checks aint coming from anyone who actually gives af about their workouts

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
here’s a vid of one of them airing out her breasts as she works out…ingenious…smart way not to trap heat and perspire unnecessarily…these young women truly take their workout regimen very seriously…oh how I admire their dedication

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
some of you all in here are weird. why do yall want them to date famous athletes who are known for being sluts and disease-ridden? Just enjoy the booty ( which makes you a huge perv btw) and shut up you wouldn`t have a chance with them anyway.
Ooooohhhhhh you're white-washed as hell.

You're sleep if you think most guys walking around, hell most people aren't freaks.

As to that last part, lmao. Your self-image is screaming.

Pause but handsome black man gang never quakes.
I've dealt with prettier women(cuz frankly they're not that cute in the face) with better bodies, but their visibility is what draws us in.

That and the fact that they put out MJ vibes.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Ooooohhhhhh you're white-washed as hell.

You're sleep if you think most guys walking around, hell most people aren't freaks.

As to that last part, lmao. Your self-image is screaming.

Pause but handsome black man gang never quakes.
I've dealt with prettier women(cuz frankly they're not that cute in the face) with better bodies, but their visibility is what draws us in.

That and the fact that they put out MJ vibes.
How am I white washed?
I am saying y'all don't have a chance because in my mind I don't think y'all have a chance with ANY women in planet earth so not sure how that reflect on me. You can have their opinions I personally think they are cute humble girls with nice athletic bodies. If you had better that's irrelevant because everyone have their own opinion about looks.

When you say MJ are you talking about Michael Jackson or Mj from spider man I wouldn't know any other MJ?

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Seen them at the fit expo in dtla back in Jan inside the expo and outside waiting for their Uber. They were coo but I was at the fit expo and there were way badder chicks there