Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some of you all in here are weird. why do yall want them to date famous athletes who are known for being sluts and disease-ridden? Just enjoy the booty ( which makes you a huge perv btw) and shut up you wouldn`t have a chance with them anyway.
How so? They're showcasing their booty on the world stage.

Daps
I know what I'm talking about. I've dated mixed women before. The only time I've seen them fukk with blk dudes is if they're hood or embrace their black side (usually instilled in them by a black father). Most of them are culturally white women and have a strong desire to be in proximity to whiteness.

Ok

Code

Banned
Daps
some of you all in here are weird. why do yall want them to date famous athletes who are known for being sluts and disease-ridden? Just enjoy the booty ( which makes you a huge perv btw) and shut up you wouldn`t have a chance with them anyway.

Everyone is living vicariously through celebs, obviously

Yas

Banned
Daps
How so? They're showcasing their booty on the world stage.
are you really asking me why lusting after two 20-year-olds because their butts make you are pervert:hmm:? They don't post their videos for men, they are fitness influencers so showing their bodies to their audience (which is majority women) is apart of the job

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Look really hard at these two women minus the ass. Do they really look like the type that would date black dudes? No one should be surprised. Mixed chicks don't fukk with brehs like that unless they have some hood in them or have good black fathers.
They’re just spank-bait to me. I don’t care who’re they are fukking, it’s not me:yeshrug:

I just consume their pics among others and move on.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are you really asking me why lusting after two 20-year-olds because their butts make you are pervert:hmm:? They don't post their videos for men, they are fitness influencers so showing their bodies to their audience (which is majority women) is apart of the job
:childplease:

Ok keep believing that.

And stop demonizing heterosexual male sexuality. And yes we're attracted to them because of their booties and no it doesn't make us perverts. We're adult human males attracted to the opposite sex.

Yas

Banned
Daps
could y’all stop quoting that one idiot bytch???

let her be stupid in silence…jeezus fukking christ :heh:
You literally did not have to post this, you need a hug because clearly, you want attention
:childplease:

Ok keep believing that.

And stop demonizing heterosexual male sexuality. And yes we're attracted to them because of their booties and no it doesn't make us perverts. We're adult human males attracted to the opposite sex.
PERVERT

since you guys are fans of the learmann twins post content and stop gossiping in this thread. :smile:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Look really hard at these two women minus the ass. Do they really look like the type that would date black dudes? No one should be surprised. Mixed chicks don't fukk with brehs like that unless they have some hood in them or have good black fathers.

Not true at all the avg biracial woman dates black.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I know what I'm talking about. I've dated mixed women before. The only time I've seen them fukk with blk dudes is if they're hood or embrace their black side (usually instilled in them by a black father). Most of them are culturally white women and have a strong desire to be in proximity to whiteness.
What evidence do you have that they don’t embrace their black side ??
if they dated Celebs it would be easier to cast them off as gold diggers or women who aren’t checking for regular guys. But since they’re dating regular guys, they can’t help but feel envy for the white boys.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
🥴 I don't like them I just see y'all are hating on these little boys (they are like 20).
Nah you do. You even think they're cute (your words) and are big mad that people are making fun of them. Merely calling them plain, a statement of truth and something white people are often referred to by even other white people, has you heated. :mjlol::umad:

Your statement is inaccurate y'all are BIG mad.
094.jpg

This shyt getting astral up in here.
full
:mjlol: