Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
all i know is that their boyfriends are cute and this is coming from somone who is not even attrated to white men.
Well there it is. You are catching feelings. These PLAIN white boys got you so discombobulated. :mjlol:

Plus look at how y`all talk about them most likely their boyfriends treat them like humans instead of a piece of meat.

5dq9es.jpg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look really hard at these two women minus the ass. Do they really look like the type that would date black dudes? No one should be surprised. Mixed chicks don't fukk with brehs like that unless they have some hood in them or have good black fathers.

Yas

Banned
Daps
:dahell:
Jealous? Of white boys? These white boys? Yooooooo. :mjlol:

I can't fathom living vicariously through someone based on their love life outside of Kayla Nicole stans. Show me where I said I wanted these chicks.

Again, this sounds personal for you. You have tendency to catch feelings when men of other races get made fun of. Hell, you got bushed recently for trashing black men and putting hispanic and white men on a pedestal and made a point to defend some indian dudes that got made fun of on here. It honestly sounds like you're mad that people are making fun of some white boys you probably have a thing for.
Your statement is inaccurate y'all are BIG mad.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Well there it is. You are catching feelings. These PLAIN white boys got you so discombobulated. :mjlol:

5dq9es.jpg
🥴 I don't like them I just see y'all are hating on these little boys (they are like 20).

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkax are defeated
I know what I'm talking about. I've dated mixed women before. The only time I've seen them fukk with blk dudes is if they're hood or embrace their black side (usually instilled in them by a black father). Most of them are culturally white women and have a strong desire to be in proximity to whiteness.

Yas

Banned
Daps
some of you all in here are weird. why do yall want them to date famous athletes who are known for being sluts and disease-ridden? Just enjoy the booty ( which makes you a huge perv btw) and shut up you wouldn`t have a chance with them anyway.