Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They don't live in LA and they have been dating these "plain" white boys since high school. They seem very well rounded and humble so they wouldn't fit in with nasty NBA players
Why is plain in quotation marks? They are plain. :mjpls:

They are not

They technically would not be wenches since they are half white and that word is very problematic.
Someone ought to let Obama know then. Heard shyt had him pressed. :whew:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
These girls are just dating these plain white boys because the alpha athlete brehs ain’t checking in them. Don’t let them fool you :sas2:

They also lack charisma. They seem pretty boring. Judging by where they stay in LA, I can tell you they will dump dem boys in a second lmao

The cacs are there for promotional / social media content. Like an accessory.

Keeps their brand safe and white companies to continue sponsoring them lol

Yas

Banned
Daps
Why is plain in quotation marks? They are plain. :mjpls:

Someone ought to let Obama know then. Heard shyt had him pressed. :whew:
Because y'all are trying to use plain as a insult as if those athletes y'all are talking about would look any better.
And regardless if they were full black or not they still wouldn't be wenches.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Because y'all are trying to use plain as a insult as if those athletes y'all are talking about would look any better.
And regardless if they were full black or not they still wouldn't be wenwenches
Nah, pause/no home etc but we definitely look better than the guys they're with atm.

Like, keep it real sis.

Tbh, they're not even bad like that but the body is booming so it OKs the plain faces.

And yes, if they were fully black they'd be wenches like dudes be bucks.

Some of my favorite people are bucking/wenching and I'll always call it that because you cannot divorce black America's current reality from the disenfranchisement and ignominy of historical and current white supremacy, so when someone chooses to bed down with them in spite of that, yeah you're getting tarred with the BW brush and feathers.

Could be cool as hell but side-eye on that ish always.

As it should be.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
And regardless if they were full black or not they still wouldn't be wenches.
So much jeulzing. And those white boy are plain. Leave it up to you to be offended and catch feelings over some white boys being mocked. :rolleyes: :mjlol:

Yas

Banned
Daps
So much jeulzing. And those white boy are plain. Leave it up to you to be offended and catch feelings over some white boys being mocked. :rolleyes: :mjlol:
its very clear to me that yall are jealous of them because of who they are with and also mad you can`t live viciously through a black guy you are hoping they date.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:damn:The one in brown is otherworldly

The badder they get the more sus this thread looks. Nggas talkin bout everything BUT some/one of the greatest asses in history.
I’m saying breh! All that ASS and you focused on other shyt? nikkas be subconsciously gay as fucck

Yas

Banned
Daps
Nah, pause/no home etc but we definitely look better than the guys they're with atm.

Like, keep it real sis.

Tbh, they're not even bad like that but the body is booming so it OKs the plain faces.

And yes, if they were fully black they'd be wenches like dudes be bucks.

Some of my favorite people are bucking/wenching and I'll always call it that because you cannot divorce black America's current reality from the disenfranchisement and ignominy of historical and current white supremacy, so when someone chooses to bed down with them in spite of that, yeah you're getting tarred with the BW brush and feathers.

Could be cool as hell but side-eye on that ish always.

As it should be.
all i know is that their boyfriends are cute and this is coming from somone who is not even attrated to white men. Plus look at how y`all talk about them most likely their boyfriends treat them like humans instead of a piece of meat.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
its very clear to me that yall are jealous of them because of who they are with and also mad you can`t live viciously through a black guy you are hoping they date.
:dahell:
Jealous? Of white boys? These white boys? Yooooooo. :mjlol:

I can't fathom living vicariously through someone based on their love life outside of Kayla Nicole stans. Show me where I said I wanted these chicks.

Again, this sounds personal for you. You have tendency to catch feelings when men of other races get made fun of. Hell, you got bushed recently for trashing black men and putting hispanic and white men on a pedestal and made a point to defend some indian dudes that got made fun of on here. It honestly sounds like you're mad that people are making fun of some white boys you probably have a thing for.