Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayo u my dude for real but stfu.

If more aunties were built like this many wouldn't be bitter n alone.
:what:Whole lotta bullshyt. If you 40 and built like this, folks understand. She is 20. If you like to see this shyt happen in real-time, it's all gravy, but just know, the gravy is 90% of the problem.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
These girls are just dating these plain white boys because the alpha athlete brehs ain’t checking in them. Don’t let them fool you :sas2:

They also lack charisma. They seem pretty boring. Judging by where they stay in LA, I can tell you they will dump dem boys in a second lmao

Lamin

Rookie
Daps
These girls are just dating these plain white boys because the alpha athlete brehs ain’t checking in them. Don’t let them fool you :sas2:

They also lack charisma. They seem pretty boring. Judging by where they stay in LA, I can tell you they will dump dem boys in a second lmao
:mjtf:You think Athlete brehs are blind to those phat assets?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn, Garrett got you this twisted huh :wow: