Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The citadel has been around for years. What does ricks age have to do with anything?

It makes me wonder how it's possible because each Rick needs a Morty and all Mortys are 14

So maybe the citadel was made just before Morty was born

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, I buy into the theory that Evil Morty is our Rick's original Morty. And that our Rick eventually bailed on him - because he was too dangerous - and went to universe C-137 to take the place of the Rick that left home and his family, so he could start from scratch with a new Morty.
That is what I mean. For example the reporter Ricks. Each of those Ricks where from the same dimension but had a different letter to distigush them also one had a scar and another didn't. So evil morty may be from dimension A-137. That is what I mean evil morty and c-137 morty share the same personality almost.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
aq5gu3fhjalz.jpg

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That is what I mean. For example the reporter Ricks. Each of those Ricks where from the same dimension but had a different letter to distigush them also one had a scar and another didn't. So evil morty may be from dimension A-137. That is what I mean evil morty and c-137 morty share the same personality almost.

those reporter ricks weren't from the same dimension. they were from dimensions that were very similar, but the farther down the alphabet you go, the more fukked up they are. thats why the C universe Rick was all droopy faced and disfigured and the A universe Rick wasn't.

we know there are multiple universes, but there is only 1 rick and 1 more originally from each one.

evil Morty and Our Morty are not the same person, we've seem them interact with each other.

i do think evil Morty is Rick C-137's original Morty though. theres a scene in the opening credits where rick portals out and leaves Morty to fend for himself.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Not to be that man but to me during that whole police Morty shyt I was getting it as being a metaphor for race like a black cop having to deal with other blacks in a white supremacist nation

Also if this is the case is Eye Patch Morty really not evil or some kind of victim

also did y'all see Black Rick

Also when the rick that had the factory on lockdown said he had been there for 15 years how is that possible when all Ricks are the same age and all Mortys are 14

Not all Ricks have Mortys and vice versa

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The level of writing that went into this episode is absurd

just take a moment to picture someone putting this script to paper
For 22 minutes it felt like an hour, super dense, it felt like an episode of the wire. They should be nominated for an emmy at least. I think only the Mr. Freeze episode of Batman has ever won as an animated show.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What was the first appearance of Evil Morty? I must have forgotten it.

Last episode was dope tho.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't know, I buy into the theory that Evil Morty is our Rick's original Morty. And that our Rick eventually bailed on him - because he was too dangerous - and went to universe C-137 to take the place of the Rick that left home and his family, so he could start from scratch with a new Morty.

the morty they show getting jumped by monsters in the first scene of the themesong/opening.