Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not to be that man but to me during that whole police Morty shyt I was getting it as being a metaphor for race like a black cop having to deal with other blacks in a white supremacist nation

Also if this is the case is Eye Patch Morty really not evil or some kind of victim

also did y'all see Black Rick

Also when the rick that had the factory on lockdown said he had been there for 15 years how is that possible when all Ricks are the same age and all Mortys are 14

It was a Mexican thing if you had to take it there.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I wouldn't say it's like a main thing of the show. But they've spoofed like 6 movies while sticking to the shows themes.

They did Jurassic park, inception, nightmare on elm street and they just did training day as well.

Don't forget The Purge. :mjgrin:

Feels good! :mj:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
The Training Day nod :wow:

I always felt like Tammy would transition to become the main antagonist for this season, but

Evil Morty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I also think that Evil Mortys theme song is nod to his origin story......He is the product of all of Rick's fukkery gone wrong.......Our Ricks first Morty....

CODA- the concluding passage of a piece or movement, typically forming an addition to the basic structure.

Last edited:
Daps
Folks got some of that Mermaid Puss.
full

Till you realize that if it's a mermaid they fukked the human half and top was a catfish

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think they are the same morty if that makes any sense

I don't know, I buy into the theory that Evil Morty is our Rick's original Morty. And that our Rick eventually bailed on him - because he was too dangerous - and went to universe C-137 to take the place of the Rick that left home and his family, so he could start from scratch with a new Morty.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:ld:Probably my least favorite Rick & Morty episode. I chuckled a few times.

I wanna see what happened in Atlantis.:sadbron:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Not to be that man but to me during that whole police Morty shyt I was getting it as being a metaphor for race like a black cop having to deal with other blacks in a white supremacist nation

Also if this is the case is Eye Patch Morty really not evil or some kind of victim

Also when the rick that had the factory on lockdown said he had been there for 15 years how is that possible when all Ricks are the same age and all Mortys are 14
It's pretty obvious that's what they were doing.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

The citadel has been around for years. What does ricks age have to do with anything?