Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
my favorite episode of the season outside the first episode. loved the stand by me side story

that cookie shyt was fukked up

Yeah, this was definitely one of the best the show has done :wow:. Everything they riffed on with the different Morty's and Rick's was spot-on, especially liked the bad cop/good cop pairing.

Fat Morty: I thought I was left-handed Morty :to:

Other Morty: Maybe your left hand started eating more vegetables :pachaha:

The whole Simple Rick twist at the end was :whoo:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
If you look in back of the khaki envelope, mysterious rick that gave the information to campaign manager morty is amongst the dead

f3i9fi25i6lz.jpg

6eiPGhE.jpg

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not to be that man but to me during that whole police Morty shyt I was getting it as being a metaphor for race like a black cop having to deal with other blacks in a white supremacist nation

Also if this is the case is Eye Patch Morty really not evil or some kind of victim

also did y'all see Black Rick

Also when the rick that had the factory on lockdown said he had been there for 15 years how is that possible when all Ricks are the same age and all Mortys are 14

Daps
Started watching to see what the big deal was in that TLR thread. Bout halfway through season 1.

Between the iRobot dog episode and the Mr. Meeseeks fukkery :mjlol::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I'm sold.

I assume this cartoon sets out to spoof other movies/tv shows?

I wouldn't say it's like a main thing of the show. But they've spoofed like 6 movies while sticking to the shows themes.

They did Jurassic park, inception, nightmare on elm street and they just did training day as well.