Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Daps
I feel like the pacing suffered a little bit this season since they switched from having more than one plot line per episode to only one, and honestly at it's darkest it's not as funny and even a tad repetitive.

That aside, episode 6 was one of my favorites for this season. I liked it more for the subtleties than the blatant jokes, ie Clean Morty pulling hebephile baddies but turning off the only level-headed attractive girl he knows, and Clean Rick making it clear that he literally considers his care for Morty toxic. They managed to make Rick come off like an a$$hole even when he's supposed to be good.

Stacey's one twisted girl lmfao. "Have you ever got peed on? OMG YUM!!" :ohhh::bryan:

Ben wa technology :deadrose:

And GOAT song:

Edit: I also like how it's implied Rick would be a better person if his clean side was more dominant, while Morty is ultimately a more likeable (in a down-to-earth and not wolf of wall street sorta way) if his toxic side is more dominant.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like the pacing suffered a little bit this season since they switched from having more than one plot line per episode to only one, and honestly at it's darkest it's not as funny and even a tad repetitive.

That aside, episode 6 was one of my favorites for this season. I liked it more for the subtleties than the blatant jokes, ie Clean Morty pulling hebephile baddies but turning off the only level-headed attractive girl he knows, and Clean Rick making it clear that he literally considers his care for Morty toxic. They managed to make Rick come off like an a$$hole even when he's supposed to be good.

Stacey's one twisted girl lmfao. "Have you ever got peed on? OMG YUM!!" :ohhh::bryan:

Ben wa technology :deadrose:

And GOAT song:

Edit: I also like how it's implied Rick would be a better person if his clean side was more dominant, while Morty is ultimately a more likeable (in a down-to-earth and not wolf of wall street sorta way) if his toxic side is more dominant.

This also shows that Morty's respect for Rick also seems to lower his belief in himself. Morty is slowly becoming more twisted the longer this season goes on and you're noticing his respect for Rick slowly dwindling but his intelligence seems to be growing.

After his toxic side was purged, he seems much more intelligent. I also thought that Toxic Rick's love for Morty was foreshadowed the second he was introduced. He screams Morty before he has any idea of what's going on.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What if Morty is just young rick

:patrice:

Would that explain why an emotionelss detached individual like Rick would have a soft spot for morty?

Need to watch last episode :wow:

if morty was young rick, that would make him his own grandfather. we already had a show that did that -

Sr8TLjF.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The wolf of Wallstreet shyt had me :dead: I wish I could remove all my anxiety and phobias for one day and see how different it is. I'm so constricted sometimes.

My toxic self might commit murder. That's what working with the public for 13 years does to you. :francis: