Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
One thing that annoys me about this show is how they gotta do a "theres no god" joke almost every episode. Its getting kinda old

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
My Terry flaps, in your mouth.
Suck my flaps you piece of shyt...
200w.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The joke is that thr is a gawd. He calls on him everytime he is fukked . Pickle rick almost got cooked by the sun. He called gawd for help and it rained..

Rick is just a hypocrite. He did the same when he was falling out of space/time only to denounce God when he thought he was gonna die. You shouldn't take much stock in it

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The joke is that thr is a gawd. He calls on him everytime he is fukked . Pickle rick almost got cooked by the sun. He called gawd for help and it rained..
I mean the theme in general.
And its still getting old :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One thing that annoys me about this show is how they gotta do a "theres no god" joke almost every episode. Its getting kinda old

But I mean all the shyt rick done did, broke the laws of physics, ethics, dimensional law, temporal prime directives, mass murder, creating pocket universes with alien beings to power his engine for his spacecar, having illicit sex with a hivemind virus being and making the people kill themselves in the aftermath...:heh: I mean in theory he would be a god... :yeshrug:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
One cool thing this ep answered was the question of whether Rick actually cares about Morty, and he does. He views his love for Morty as a weakness and that's why it was detoxed from him.

from a reddit thread:

"I noticed that the very first thing Toxic Rick does when he wakes up in the gunk world is scream for Morty. He wasn't concerned about anything that was going on around him yet, he just wanted to make sure Morty was fine before he began to shyt on everything.. A cool foreshadowing to how much Toxic Rick actually cares about Morty"

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
a little thing that bugs me is why don't the creators give morty some superpowers or make him smart like rick??? :dahell: you telling me rick can't make something to increase morty's intellect?