Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved the two digs at the fan base that were tucked in;

Something along the lines of "I actually believe that what takes you an entire year to do, I can accomplish in a few hours."

The other was how Vindicators 2 was last summer but they didn't call Rick and Morty, because there wasn't a season last summer, which was bemoaned by many fans.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
3exCnaU.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"You act like prey but you are a predator. You use pity to lure in your victims, that's how you survive. I survive because I know everything. That snake survives because children wander off and YOU survive because people think: oh this poor piece of shyt, he never gets a break. I can't stand the deafening silent wale of his wilting soul. I guess I'll hire him or marry him".

Holy fukking shyt Rick :damn:

Fun episode. I love when Morty losses his shyt. And the daughter/mom moment had me :mjlol: the three little creatures escaping by pretending to be customer service :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
that kid shooting his sister in the back of the head was pretty fukked

"You act like prey but you are a predator. You use pity to lure in your victims, that's how you survive. I survive because I know everything. That snake survives because children wander off and YOU survive because people think: oh this poor piece of shyt, he never gets a break. I can't stand the deafening silent wale of his wilting soul. I guess I'll hire him or marry him".

Holy fukking shyt Rick :damn:

Fun episode. I love when Morty losses his shyt. And the daughter/mom moment had me :mjlol: the three little creatures escaping by pretending to be customer service :mjlol:

rick exposed himself with that one. jerry went from being a hindrance in his way to something that he feels that he needed to get rid of. that and the "you got ricks daughter pregnant" line.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Rick: she was RICKS daughter jerry! She. had options.

Snake monster:
OOF!

:dead:

Morty was showing his inner rick when dealing with ethan. :ehh:

You know the fukked part about that line? If many timelines are similar, then there's timelines where she doesn't meet Jerry and she's a lonely drunk surgeon. Where are the ricks of those timelines?