Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
The entire time I'm sitting there like :damn:
The action sequences were top notch and over the top reminded me of anime. The jokes were there and hitting (never found the show to be hilarious, it can be funny and entertaining for me) and had just the right amount of a somber tone it was all balanced out and of course wrapping up a major plot all in one episode. Thought we would have to wait until the end. I relate to Rick so it’s hitting close to home so I want to see how this goes from here.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
:dead: @ Rick randomly shooting at Evil Morty the whole episode just checking to see if his force field was up.

Also, the post credit scene was cool showing the wife of that time control guy start down the path Rick took but decided to make peace with what happened and move on. The opposite direction Rick took seeking revenge and she ends up content and….well Rick :francis:

Nice touch.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Rick is passable but the acting and spontaneity is gone. Morty's voice is just plain bad.

I liked the episode, but it did feel weirdly empty for what is supposed to be such a giant payoff.