Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
This recent episode was decent, seeing unity was a good call back and the president and dr. Wong shyt was a lil funny. That morty voice was horrible this episode I haven’t given up yet but I’m getting impatient and this upcoming episode seems like major filler and If it is I’m tapping out

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Was not impressed with this episode either. Felt like more filler.

might be the end of an era :francis:

I think they could’ve actually created a legitimate plotline if they let Rickjeto leave at the end. It’s almost like they are actively trying to NOT have a story. Like some white dudes were have a stream of consciousness combo in the writers room :snoop:

I just watched this episode earlier. Definitely an improvement over the last one and more in line with classic Rick and Morty.

I'm just wondering when we're getting another Rick and Morty adventure between the two of them.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Back-to-back great episodes. I didn't expect them to team and to do that, but it was nice all the same. That beating was graphic and brutal even for R&M. And it seems like they both somewhat fear Summer. I hope that leads somewhere. Seeing that guy's backstory was cool too.