Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

krexzen

All Star
Daps
This episode had Indiana Jones Rick, Die Hard Rick, and James Bond Rick. Does any one know who the other Rick's were referencing?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We need an Evil Summer. Evil Morty and the space traveling Beth are OP as hell (in a good way).

That was definitely the best episode of the season and we’ve got back to back hood ones. So maybe they got some momentum now. But they’re using callbacks to their best episodes as crutches to get anything decent so far. So, we’ll see how it goes…

I know they probably don’t want to revisit super heroes. But Across the Spiderverse feels like it was made for Rick and Morty to parody…they could even joke about Spiderverse ripping them off with evil Miles.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We need an Evil Summer. Evil Morty and the space traveling Beth are OP as hell (in a good way).

That was definitely the best episode of the season and we’ve got back to back hood ones. So maybe they got some momentum now. But they’re using callbacks to their best episodes as crutches to get anything decent so far. So, we’ll see how it goes…

I know they probably don’t want to revisit super heroes. But Across the Spiderverse feels like it was made for Rick and Morty to parody…they could even joke about Spiderverse ripping them off with evil Miles.
The thing is the season has been the same as others

You got a party episode
You got a body swap type episode
You got a president episode with Unity
You got a Morty fukked up everything trying to be a good guy episode
Now you got a Rick prime / evil Rick episode

It's the same shyt and in a good way imo...idk what expectations people expects...like just 12 episodes of Rick prime and evil Morty? There are like 4 episodes ever with them

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The thing is the season has been the same as others

You got a party episode
You got a body swap type episode
You got a president episode with Unity
You got a Morty fukked up everything trying to be a good guy episode
Now you got a Rick prime / evil Rick episode

It's the same shyt and in a good way imo...idk what expectations people expects...like just 12 episodes of Rick prime and evil Morty? There are like 4 episodes ever with them

I'm anti-continuity. The first two seasons were best and they barely cared about continuity. My only concern is that it's funny. So far, the Unity episode and Evil Morty episodes were really funny. I haven't seen the bold. The two before that sucked.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm anti-continuity. The first two seasons were best and they barely cared about continuity. My only concern is that it's funny. So far, the Unity episode and Evil Morty episodes were really funny. I haven't seen the bold. The two before that sucked.
Very fair :manny:

I still have found them funny

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Rick is passable but the acting and spontaneity is gone. Morty's voice is just plain bad.

I liked the episode, but it did feel weirdly empty for what is supposed to be such a giant payoff.

At this point I wish they just went with AI, dude struggles when he has to suddenly change range or pitch.